Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• sFear
    Tron-type Grid Theme for TankPit Game
    sFear
    I've been trying to create a new graphics theme for TankPit (just an online game I play). My friends have told me it's hard on the eyes.

How to have the Tron-type, illuminated cyan look...
    Today, 03:21 PM
  • sFear
    Hello. sFear here! :D
    sFear
    Hello everyone!

I'm just recently getting into graphics design. I found this site through Google and thought I might be able to learn a lot and get some good advice from the experts!
    Today, 03:05 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Unused designs - who owns them?
    KitchWitch
    Hi EmberMike and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 01:40 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Avatars
    KitchWitch
    If you read the original post, you'll find, "The function that allows avatars to be uploaded broke a few weeks ago for unknown reasons." There's a workaround posted in comment #6 you can try....
    Today, 01:39 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Omar and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:35 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the font

I didn't see this on the forum...and since "what font is this" questions seem to plauge most forums related to what we do, I figured you all could use it:

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

Enjoy
    Marketing tips

I love that site, its helped me identify many fonts
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drorain
      its helped me identify many fonts
      Lol, that reminds me of when I emailed that company that does stock logos online to ask them what font they used in a particular logo. They they told me that it was a font that they "made from scratch" and then bragged about how creative they were. 10 minutes later I found the exact font that they used "as is" - they hadn't even changed anything

Yeah guys...real creative!
      Marketing tips

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X