Design Inspiration? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Student forum?
    That didn't take long.
    Kool, you need to add a No Free Work Requests at the top of that forum.
    Today, 01:44 PM
  • Casual Designs
    Reply to Mock Assignments
    Casual Designs
    Thank you Cosmo. I will be posting them here for critique, i'm actually on page 4 of the crit pit now! Been enjoying the constructive criticism and looking forward to getting some. Cheers.
    Today, 01:26 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Mock Assignments
    Honestly, since you are just doing it for practice, I would just find a logo that you think needs to be redesigned and go from there. Or find an event coming up and make up a fake flyer or poster....
    Today, 01:11 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to An Interface design, any help?
    Hi Dreamv and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 12:36 PM
  • dreamv
    An Interface design, any help?
    i am new here and hope that i am in the right forum
    i am computer science student, and i am going to create something like software
    this software need an interface , and i am not...
    Today, 12:24 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Inspiration?

Was wondering if anyone has some good design awards sites? I'm designing identity for a number of country inns and restaurants, and I'm looking for some inspiration from other award-winning or well known restaurant/hospitality logos. I'm looking for something authentic, and want to design an identity that looks classic, as if it has existed for a long time.

Also by the off chance, anyone know of a book of historical restaurant logos? I'm betting this exists somewhere, just gotta find it...

Thanks for looking.

*edit* Found this thread, however the brands discussed in the article are a little too commercial... I'm looking for something distinguished, without the slightest hint of being a "chain" of any kind...
    Last edited by Jesse Jericho; 11-29-2005, 05:03 PM.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.