Design Inspiration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Inspiration?

Was wondering if anyone has some good design awards sites? I'm designing identity for a number of country inns and restaurants, and I'm looking for some inspiration from other award-winning or well known restaurant/hospitality logos. I'm looking for something authentic, and want to design an identity that looks classic, as if it has existed for a long time.

Also by the off chance, anyone know of a book of historical restaurant logos? I'm betting this exists somewhere, just gotta find it...

Thanks for looking.

*edit* Found this thread, however the brands discussed in the article are a little too commercial... I'm looking for something distinguished, without the slightest hint of being a "chain" of any kind...

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ght=restaurant
    Last edited by Jesse Jericho; 11-29-2005, 12:03 PM.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Qwerty
    Reply to I need your critiques
    Qwerty
    thanks paraxis11 and Kayekaye!

do you saw that image?

In Image I wrote equivalent english of each word!

the only thing has no equivalent english is typography...
    Today, 04:29 AM
  • Pacman Ghost
    Reply to Bee Seminar Logo (feedback)
    Pacman Ghost
    Hello, Ben.

I'm new to the forum, posting up a few of my own designs in the hope of some constructive feedback like yourself.

Whilst browsing through some older threads I stumbled...
    Today, 04:12 AM
  • Cynthia Moore
    Reply to Dingbat font with theater mask
    Cynthia Moore
    Hey, my favorite t-shirt reads: Measure Twice, Cut Once, Pound to Fit. Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I'm good to go. The project...no so much.

Unless I am completely misunderstanding...
    Today, 01:43 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Dingbat font with theater mask
    PrintDriver
    In my usual Hit-It-With-a-Hammer way I found there is a workaround.
    It all depends on how important that mask is to you.

It isn't as elegant a solution as being able to add a font character...
    Today, 01:04 AM
  • shanin666
    Reply to Would appreciate some feedback on my newest commisioned skateboard graphic
    shanin666
    Oh, and the hands at the bottom are supposed to be zombie hands reaching up for her....
    Today, 12:55 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X