Design Inspiration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Inspiration?

Was wondering if anyone has some good design awards sites? I'm designing identity for a number of country inns and restaurants, and I'm looking for some inspiration from other award-winning or well known restaurant/hospitality logos. I'm looking for something authentic, and want to design an identity that looks classic, as if it has existed for a long time.

Also by the off chance, anyone know of a book of historical restaurant logos? I'm betting this exists somewhere, just gotta find it...

Thanks for looking.

*edit* Found this thread, however the brands discussed in the article are a little too commercial... I'm looking for something distinguished, without the slightest hint of being a "chain" of any kind...

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ght=restaurant
    Last edited by Jesse Jericho; 11-29-2005, 01:03 PM.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Blog site about food recipes
    PanToshi
    Hi markus and welcome to GDF.

What did you have in mind? There are thousands or themes to choose from. Why not choose what YOU like?

We ask all new members to read very important...
    Today, 04:36 AM
  • bigdata
    Comment on Help: Identify the font please.
    bigdata
    welcome LD
    Today, 03:43 AM
  • Payso
    Reply to Tell me about SASS.
    Payso
    So I have been coding for a few years now and would say I am pretty good with css. While learning about css I came across Sass, but in the beginning the command line really scared me so I stayed away....
    Today, 03:29 AM
  • Payso
    Reply to Communications degree?
    Payso
    That is good to hear, I was hoping To hear something like this. The art program is really good here as far as I can tell and I really love the teachers, but communicatios will allow me to get transfered...
    Today, 03:16 AM
  • typo
    laser vs. inkjet printer for vectors and text
    typo
    Helo there,
    As far as I've read, a laser monochrome printer could deliver better sharp results compared with ink printers, when it comes to b/w text printing.

As a home user, willing...
    Today, 03:07 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X