X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Inspiration?

Was wondering if anyone has some good design awards sites? I'm designing identity for a number of country inns and restaurants, and I'm looking for some inspiration from other award-winning or well known restaurant/hospitality logos. I'm looking for something authentic, and want to design an identity that looks classic, as if it has existed for a long time.

Also by the off chance, anyone know of a book of historical restaurant logos? I'm betting this exists somewhere, just gotta find it...

Thanks for looking.

*edit* Found this thread, however the brands discussed in the article are a little too commercial... I'm looking for something distinguished, without the slightest hint of being a "chain" of any kind...

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ght=restaurant
    Last edited by Jesse Jericho; 11-29-2005, 05:03 PM.

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X