• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Online Color Scheme/Wheel Generators

http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html

&

http://www.ficml.org/jemimap/style/color/wheel.html

I thought this would be a pretty handy resource for all of you working on web projects. They'll allow you to quickly compare color pallette options for view on your display, and the first site (which this I think is really cool) has a drop down menu of various types of color blindness that, when clicked, shows off a simulated effect of the symptoms.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MareC
    Reply to Presentations make me nervous!
    MareC
    Hang in there, CoolRuler. You are describing me in my teens, 20s and 30s. It was so bad that I couldn't order a hamburger at a fast-food joint without my voice cracking, and my high-school English teacher...
    Today, 04:56 PM
  • coolruler
    Reply to Presentations make me nervous!
    coolruler
    I think I ultimately feel as if im being graded on my presentation, which then adds pressure to a point where I have a brain fart. Again, im fine in groups, talking loudly and such. Its just when I hit...
    Today, 04:51 PM
  • seamas
    Comment on music distracting?
    seamas
    It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't twice a week for YEARS.

One reason I can't listen to contemporary pop music radio is the limited playlists.

Hearing the same songs over and...
    Today, 04:51 PM
  • seamas
    Comment on Need help with making lights - Photoshop CS5
    seamas
    Yep.
    Photoshop isn't gonna do this by itself--knowing how to draw is what matters. Photoshop is just a tool to facilitate it.
    Today, 04:40 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Need help with making lights - Photoshop CS5
    seamas
    Not to change the subject but could the kerning on RSVP be done any worse??

I pray no one paid for this.
    Today, 04:38 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X