Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Please help with company logo
    Buda
    Is the company name still The Fitness Doctors? The latest logo doesn't show this.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    Buda
    Oh lala, if your summer is ending, that means my winter is ending.

Amazing pirate mermaid wedding! I went to a pirate birthday party on a boat once but that doesn't even compare to a wedding....
    Today, 03:35 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to Freelance Advice - Family Conflict
    salsa
    If it were me, I'd just write off all the work done so far as pro bono. Like several others already mentioned, I do all family work for free and if they want to pay me then that's an extra bonus.
    Today, 03:23 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Freelance Advice - Family Conflict
    Kayekaye
    I had inlaws approach me for a logo and website. What a nightmare. They are a married professional couple and said "Of course we would pay you, $___ (an amount that barely covers 2 hours of work)...
    Today, 03:07 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to Need help identifying Font
    garricks
    You'll be surprised. To do WELL, that is....
    Today, 01:38 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font help PLEASE

Can anyone tell me what font this is?

It looks familiar and I need it for a client but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Thomas Clemmons

on it right now
    just curios myself, trying to learn how to distinguish fonts by their technical category names
    "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
    [I]

Comment

It's Honeymoon

Although, for some reason I'm having a hard time finding it. What I have might be some cheap knockoff I downloaded fo' free or something. I can't recall.
      Last edited by EC; 12-14-2005, 04:24 AM.
      You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

this is it, you were right EC i just found it at a font site ive never heard of by a google search.

http://fonts.goldenweb.it/pan_file/l...h/default.html
        [I]

Comment

question, what is the difference between true type, open type, and post script fonts??? im seeing this everywhere, what does it mean?
          [I]

Comment

Ok, I went into my system fonts folder because it was buggin' me. It's from http://fontsite.com/ ... I purchased some stuff from them awhile back so that explains it.

(I took down the links I found before, those peeps are serving up copyrighted material and I don't wan' nobuddy gettin' in trouble.)

Voila: http://www.fontsite.com/Media/CDoffer/fs_catalog.pdf
            Last edited by EC; 12-14-2005, 04:57 AM.
            You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Originally posted by AlexNJ210
              question, what is the difference between true type, open type, and post script fonts??? im seeing this everywhere, what does it mean?
              I'm going to let the print gurus answer this one.

Comment

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. That helped alot.
                Thanks,
                Thomas Clemmons

Comment

You're very welcome. That CD is a super value, and doesn't break the bank.

Comment

http://desktoppub.about.com/od/fonttechnologies/

a few articles here -- (just a bit of light reading for you)

Comment

That's funny I would've sworn that was University Roman. After looking at that site the two fonts are amazingly similar
                      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

You are correct WannaBrie - that is University Roman. Honeymoon is a knockoff version of it.
                        Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                        http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

FYI - www.whatthefont.com
                          Marketing tips

Comment

Yeah those fontsite fonts are all knockoffs, gotta be considering the price tag. But they're nice fonts.

Don't you judge me.

Comment

I'm sure they are ... (pats EC reassuringly on the back)
                              I won't judge you because web designers are always found not guilty by the laws of 72dpi. If it ain't gotta rip - download the zip.
                              Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                              http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X