No announcement yet.

"The Prepared Mind" graphic design podcast

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Prepared Mind" graphic design podcast

I just thought I'd mention a great podcast I've been listening to. The Prepared Mind is a week online radio show that discusses the bigger issues of design. The best part is that its an audio show about visual things. Kind of a whole new experience to our field.
    Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

That podcast is great! CHRISGEE is a member of the GDF, too!
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

The author, ChrisGee is a member of this forum. He's neat. I know that he has been quite busy lately, but if you do a forum search I am sure you will find his posts.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Latest Topics

• Craig B
        Reply to Indesign hyperlinks - PDF not working on Android and some PC.
        Craig B
        Are they text hyperlinks or "button" hyperlinks. Button hyperlinks tend to break on several readers. Including when opening a PDF in a web browser. Which is probably happening with the PC and...
        Today, 09:39 AM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Looking for mentor
        A lot depends on the employer. Some agencies offer continuing education opportunities, some corporations offer creative workshops, some companies work more collaboratively, some work in large teams, some...
        Today, 09:17 AM
      • graffiks
        Reply to Graphic Design in the 2010s...
        Pan I probably did misspeak. I do see that there will probably always be a place for printing. I was speaking from my personal experience over the last 10 years of seeing business drop. I have always...
        Today, 09:13 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Comment on Looking for mentor
        Of course, that only works if you are turning 17 next year. Everyone else carries on as before...
        <Not that it matters much. I think I will be working until I die anyway.>

Today, 08:52 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Comment on Freelance
        ^ Ditto ALL of this.
        Do your clients pay you for billable work completed, or not?
        If the work is done, any work, it is billable work.
        Today, 08:46 AM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings