Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on any good manuals or tutorial texts for Illustrator and Photoshop, that are either free or cheap? Or a site that has got good online tutes that I can download? Don't really wanna spend the money on buying the official texts.

welcome to GDF meer.
    here is a good one fopr photoshop.
    http://www.photoshopsupport.com/index.html
    Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

Check out Adobe Studio
      http://www.adobe.com/studio/
      It doesn't hurt to register. They don't bite.

Comment

www.tutorialized.com

awesome resource for most programs

::: Full Color Printing :::
        www.flyersdirect.com

Comment

Ryno, might want to remove the advertisement in your signature.

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=7786

First FAQ in Morea's post (2nd post)

Originally posted by Morea
          Question: May I advertise or sell my business, services, computer, dog, house, car, baseball cards, software, camera, chair, etc.......?

Answer: NO! There will be NO ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM AT ALL - POSTS WILL BE DELETED, USERS WILL BE SUSPENDED.
          pas·sion
          If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
          -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

i gave him a little hand...if he ever comes back...if you advertising again Ryno, buh bye
            Tapp-d
            "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
              Comment on Website Critique?
              praxis11
              It's not an issue of inexperience in web design work. My guess is that you put the site together without putting much thought into its purpose. As Calebninja notes, 'It seems to be a mix of a personal...
              Today, 02:44 PM
            • JCookeDesign
              Comment on Website Critique?
              JCookeDesign
              Yeah, seriously ya prick.. I'm well aware that my website needs a lot of work.. That's why I'm asking for help on what to specifically change. I haven't done a whole lot of web design work.
              Today, 12:32 PM
            • B
              Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
              B
              ''I could never understand why designers buy Macs when they can have twice the hardware for the same price.''

I'm one of those Mac users who doesn't go the route you're suggesting, and here's...
              Today, 12:12 PM
            • JordanW
              Comment on Packaging Vendor
              JordanW
              Thanks. We're actually located in Southern CA.
              Today, 11:50 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
              PrintDriver
              You strike me as the type of guy who is well-accustomed to software and systems. The average user like the guys in our front office, can break things unintentionally by just looking at them. Either system...
              Today, 07:25 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X