Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny things happen on the way to the forums...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny things happen on the way to the forums...

Here's my latest article for Creative Latitude: Funny things happen on the way to the forums.

- J.
    Jeff Fisher | Engineer of Creative Identity
    Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Twoot! Twoot!

I really enjoyed the article Jeff. Thanks for sharing.
    BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
    Through the Looking Glass

Comment

Definitely an interesting, well-written article. Good work Jeff!
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

A good read, as always Jeff.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Thanks Jeff. At first I was wondering who this Bob guy was and thinking it was Allen's baby. I guess I just don't knw the connection of screen name and Bob(wink,wink before curiousity kills the cat). Anywho- Thanks Bob for giving us a good look. It is funny how many sites have a similar positions. It's like the debates of educated vs. Non, ID vs. Quark, PC vs. Mac. So which Forum is the best?

I once read coke and pepsi don't sell cola, they sell advertising. So I think all those forums are good and I just hang hear cause i can get what I need here. Pick something and stick with it. I have been developing some good friendships and hope to first meet some old friends some day too.
          I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
            Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
            HotButton
            Your wisdom and experience are showing again. It's true there are all types of work situations to be found, and very few of them qualify as a "dream job." Whether you can tolerate a situation,...
            Today, 02:20 PM
          • B
            Comment on Student looking for advice
            B
            Yup. That's largely my take on things too. Maybe I'm jaded by the constant parade of newbies, wannabes, amateurs and kids on the forum making artsy, fartsy whatevers in Photoshop and proposing to go into...
            Today, 02:19 PM
          • MumboJum73
            Reply to Stock art collection -- need dozens of pix all with same artistic style
            MumboJum73
            I know a few designers who crossover. Figured there is a reason for the digital illustration and art classes we take in our schooling. Some may weild the skill level to draw pencils and umbrellas, not...
            Today, 12:06 PM
          • B
            Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
            B
            As the person who oversees both the creative group and the marketing where I work, I spend a whole lot of time dealing with marketing, marketers and places where marketers have varying degrees of control....
            Today, 11:45 AM
          • salsa
            Reply to Creative Block - Type for branding
            salsa
            So did they ask you to adjust their logo or not? If not, you'll just have to live with it. If they have, then it's your job as the designer to understand what typeface to use to communicate something....
            Today, 10:10 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X