Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny things happen on the way to the forums...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny things happen on the way to the forums...

Here's my latest article for Creative Latitude: Funny things happen on the way to the forums.

- J.
    Jeff Fisher | Engineer of Creative Identity
    Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Twoot! Twoot!

I really enjoyed the article Jeff. Thanks for sharing.
    BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
    Through the Looking Glass

Comment

Definitely an interesting, well-written article. Good work Jeff!
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

A good read, as always Jeff.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Thanks Jeff. At first I was wondering who this Bob guy was and thinking it was Allen's baby. I guess I just don't knw the connection of screen name and Bob(wink,wink before curiousity kills the cat). Anywho- Thanks Bob for giving us a good look. It is funny how many sites have a similar positions. It's like the debates of educated vs. Non, ID vs. Quark, PC vs. Mac. So which Forum is the best?

I once read coke and pepsi don't sell cola, they sell advertising. So I think all those forums are good and I just hang hear cause i can get what I need here. Pick something and stick with it. I have been developing some good friendships and hope to first meet some old friends some day too.
          I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
            Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
            Protagonist
            I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
            Yesterday, 11:00 PM
          • kruze
            Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
            kruze
            hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
            Yesterday, 09:16 PM
          • kruze
            Reply to hello
            kruze
            Read it. thanks
            Yesterday, 09:04 PM
          • kruze
            Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
            kruze
            hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
            Yesterday, 09:03 PM
          • tyhoppy
            Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
            tyhoppy
            We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
            Yesterday, 08:42 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X