No announcement yet.

Funny things happen on the way to the forums...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny things happen on the way to the forums...

Here's my latest article for Creative Latitude: Funny things happen on the way to the forums.

- J.
    Jeff Fisher | Engineer of Creative Identity
    Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Twoot! Twoot!

I really enjoyed the article Jeff. Thanks for sharing.
    BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Viki Anderson Graphics & Design on Demand
    Through the Looking Glass

Definitely an interesting, well-written article. Good work Jeff!
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

A good read, as always Jeff.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Thanks Jeff. At first I was wondering who this Bob guy was and thinking it was Allen's baby. I guess I just don't knw the connection of screen name and Bob(wink,wink before curiousity kills the cat). Anywho- Thanks Bob for giving us a good look. It is funny how many sites have a similar positions. It's like the debates of educated vs. Non, ID vs. Quark, PC vs. Mac. So which Forum is the best?

I once read coke and pepsi don't sell cola, they sell advertising. So I think all those forums are good and I just hang hear cause i can get what I need here. Pick something and stick with it. I have been developing some good friendships and hope to first meet some old friends some day too.
          I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

Latest Topics

• JuliaAndrea2013
            Hi there!r
            Hello to everybody!
            I'm Julia and I'm from Italy but now I'm living in Glasgow to attend my degree in Digital Media and working in every project that arise, both paid and unpaid, related with graphic...
            Today, 02:06 PM
          • Chiggins
            Comment on Orthography
            Thanks, I do realise there is a difference in definition but when looking at orthography specifically in graphic design the two do merge as typography also plays with how you display language and experiment...
            Today, 12:03 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Looking for an Online Graphic Design Tool with Specific Features
            It must exist somewhere because that is exactly the format one of my IRA accounts uses in its monthly reports, including the year to date feature and indicator note arrows. And they must use it on a massive...
            Today, 10:21 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to How to land your first internship?
            That's a somewhat different approach.
            Because, you see, I view learning as something you do on your own time and I don't think I'd stress the point that you have no real world experience. If you...
            Today, 10:08 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Orthography
            Orthography? As in proper spelling and grammar?
            The simple wiki definition clearly distinguishes between orthography and typography.

Today, 10:00 AM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings