Food Photographer Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Photographer Needed

Can anyone recommend a talented, fast, affordable food photographer in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area? Only post if you have experience with them please.

Thanks!

I have experienced doing food photography but the real key to getting great shots is to find a good food stylist. I would only do food shots with a food stylist. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Received a couple of PM's on leads. Thank you.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• bigdata
        Reply to What was your path to the world of design?
        bigdata
        B

It seems that I've been designing since ever. One way or another. Even as a child I drew designs all over my bedroom walls. I have absolutely no idea why or how for that matter, just natural...
        Today, 04:42 AM
      • B
        Reply to Help with the lost website!
        B
        FTP is short for File Transfer Protocol, which is just an Internet protocol used to transfer files to and from FTP-enabled servers. An FTP client would typically be used to retrieve the actual WordPress...
        Yesterday, 10:25 PM
      • pilotguy251
        Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
        pilotguy251
        I apologize and thanks for your response. Took a look at the Forum Rules, FAQ's and Guidelines as I like to post in the most respectful way possible when joining a new forum. Here it is in full size...
        Yesterday, 10:20 PM
      • Aur0x
        Forum singnature
        Aur0x
        Hi guys

ide like to get a forum signature done up for me. It needs to be 555 pixels by 125 pixels

i want to use this image and have my name (Aur0xx) in red in a cool font to...
        Yesterday, 09:16 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
        PanToshi
        Hi Pilotguy and welcome to GDF.

I can't see the mark too well with the added watermark over it. You say it contains a plane and a train (which I can't see). Where did you get those elements?...
        Yesterday, 08:26 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X