Food Photographer Needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Photographer Needed

Can anyone recommend a talented, fast, affordable food photographer in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area? Only post if you have experience with them please.

Thanks!

I have experienced doing food photography but the real key to getting great shots is to find a good food stylist. I would only do food shots with a food stylist. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Received a couple of PM's on leads. Thank you.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mguenther
        Reply to QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
        mguenther
        No advertising??? So when a new Mac is released you also wouldn't allow to link to Apple's website and its specs there?

Cheers
        Matthias...
        Today, 01:31 PM
      • SabrinaHartford
        Reply to Feedback on Hawaii dessert (baking) cook book cover
        SabrinaHartford
        PrintDriver Thanks for the suggestion! Those images are much better. For C &D, I've broken the layout of the original to give the images more impact. I am not sure if they work.

Cover...
        Today, 12:06 PM
      • eyoungren
        Reply to QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
        eyoungren
        Matthias! Funny meeting you here!

-Erik...
        Today, 11:23 AM
      • B
        Reply to Printing help
        B
        By the way, Daniel, welcome to the forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give to all new forum members.

http://www.graphi...
        Today, 10:07 AM
      • B
        Reply to Printing help
        B
        Black type on a clear background won't show up well from the outside on a window. People, for some reason, don't seem to realize that windows, when viewed from the outside, are really quite dark. White...
        Today, 10:02 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X