Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• bulgariacalling
    Reply to Photoshop CS6 - selection tool issue
    bulgariacalling

That's what the 'tech' people asked me to do! Something to do with how the 'interactive' spot the difference will work?

So far, only in Photoshop. I haven't got round...
    Today, 06:31 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Photoshop CS6 - selection tool issue
    Kayekaye
    Is this square showing up when it is online or when it is in photoshop? I've had this happen on a website but never in ps....
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to in need of urgent help
    Buda
    You call it a prank, I call it sabotage.
    Today, 02:33 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Help with a graphic technique
    Buda
    You can actually render clouds in Photoshop.

Filter > Render > Clouds

It's can be a good starting point to build your brushes over top of. Fiddle with the levels and the...
    Today, 02:24 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Setting up file for large banner
    PrintDriver
    4' x8' yeah sure, work at 150ppi. That's fine.
    But a 30' x 41' banner at 150ppi would be over 14.5 gigs flat! Your printer is gonna hate you! Actually he might laugh when you send in your hard drive...
    Today, 12:07 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where could i get sound like this?

hi guys i hope im posting this in the right forum.

i came across this website http://imagevuex.inn.no/imagevue/?co...le=config8.ini and i love the sounds theyve used for the menu and the images opening etc. does anyone know where i could get similar sounds to that or even the very ones theyve used on there?

thanks

hi
    thanks for the lead into this site i like it. i might be wrong but a program called garage music may be worth looking into. i have played with it and you can make music , use different instruments and loop it.

Comment

Off the same cd they used? Mouse over on the right hand side of the audio symbol for the music info. You can find and download royalty free music as well, mostly if you provide a credit.
      It's not about the world of design.
      It's about the design of the world.
      Massive Change

Comment

Originally posted by PersonasBinar
        Off the same cd they used? Mouse over on the right hand side of the audio symbol for the music info. You can find and download royalty free music as well, mostly if you provide a credit.
        oh no i didnt mean the music (didnt even realise they had any) i meant the little clicky sounds when u mouseover the menu and images etc.

norabi, yes i suppose i could make them myself in some sound editingt program. thanks!

Comment

skydust
          those clicky sounds can be downloaded on the internet. ill check out what i have and get back to you.

Comment

thank you norbai id appreciate that or if you can provide me with a link of some sort that would be great too.

Comment

flashkit.com has a huge library of free sounds & bachground music.
              Marketing tips

Comment

Check out Sony Media's loop libraries. Although they cost on average $40-$50 a pop for a CD (some I've seen as much as $90), they have samples you can download and try out for free. Not sure what the usage limitations are on the samples for commercial projects.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X