Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• OntheVerge
    Reply to Help with Ecomm Logo
    OntheVerge
    I agree with Elmore you should try turning the N upright so its more recognizable. Also try the square with two opposite sharp corners and two rounded corners that could give it more dynamic look....
    Today, 09:40 PM
  • OntheVerge
    Comment on Help with Ecomm Logo
    OntheVerge
    I think thats nice, buts its further away from your goal and industry of ecommerce.
    Today, 09:35 PM
  • OntheVerge
    Reply to Please critique my logo
    OntheVerge
    I think you definitely captured the street and edgy aesthetic....
    Today, 09:30 PM
  • OntheVerge
    Reply to Kindly review this label
    OntheVerge
    I think its important to know where this label will go. Is it going to go on the inside of a pan? If thats the case I would make the logo smaller so you have more space to work with also it leaves the...
    Today, 09:22 PM
  • itouch
    Reply to Adobe Ä°llustrator Please Advice
    itouch
    Well i did it.It takes my 10 minutes.Still there is some details to fix which is not good even in original picture.But i have no idea how to do it lol...
    Today, 08:56 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily tips emailed for Illustrator

I receive the "Tip of the Day" via email from PlanetPhotoshop and really enjoy it. Are there any other similar offerings for Illustrator or Graphic Design in general? Thanks!
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X