No announcement yet.

download browser screenshots, form elements and buttons

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• download browser screenshots, form elements and buttons

nice site where webdesigners can download a few useful things:

- all kinds of browser screenshots in different resolutions on Mac and Windows to put your layout into
    - all sorts of form elements (checkboxes, dropdowns etc.) to layout with, including mouse pointers
    - also, lots of cool buttons for when you don't want to build them yourself
    - and there are a few dummy copytexts as well.

and all that comes for free. i think that's helpful, inexpensive and generally cool.

Note for the crew: this post can be left here. Thanks - Joe
    The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Latest Topics

• BlueCrab
      Comment on Looking for mentor
      I personally know several seasoned designers that have offered advice to me and other upcoming designers. It is a thing.
      Today, 12:18 PM
    • designzombie
      Reply to Hello!
      Hi Tanner. I was in the Navy with a similar story. Graphic art was always my first love. But instead of freelancing while I was enlisted, I was working on personal fine art illustrations. I made the transition...
      Today, 12:17 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
      Illustrator is particularly stupid about its link situation. When Indesign opens it will at least give you a low rez image place saver and a prompt telling you the links are missing. With Illustrator,...
      Today, 12:08 PM
    • Gonro
      Reply to Looking for mentor
      Thanks for the feedback everyone! To clear up some things. I didn't study anything design related and I wasn't happy with it, that's why I quit. I did already work as graphic designer and have some work...
      Today, 11:58 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Looking for mentor
      I don't personally know too many seasoned designers that offer advice to other up and coming designers. Not that they aren't nice people. They just don't have the time. If they had time to deal with interns,...
      Today, 11:57 AM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings