Line art coloring Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Is there a way to do this?
    Waste of time.
    Not only is Excel output RGB-based, you will get different colors on every machine you print that "chart."
    It won't be worth the paper it is printed on. You aren't...
    Today, 11:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    B, did you read his resume?
    Parts of this are actual work, even though it seems to be on campus and/or under no direction.
    Though I do agree on the use of vulgarity for possibly simple shock...
    Today, 07:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Basic Document Set up Question
    Either that or the printer has automatic borders and won't print within 1/4" of the edge all around and maybe even not a 1/2" at the bottom.
    Today, 06:52 PM
  • jlwaters
    Reply to New here, looking for feedback on design project
    You know your right, I hadn't thought of flattening it to include the skull also. Really great advice, I definitely think that could be the reason it doesn't look quite right. THANK YOU!
    Today, 05:03 PM
  • B
    Reply to Basic Document Set up Question
    By the way, welcome to the forum.

Since it's your first post, here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members....
    Today, 04:41 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line art coloring

For those of you who are looking for line art to practice their coloring skills or what not on, check out this site:

Nice stuff too.

On another note, this site: offers some fantastic artwork and color jobs by people. Truly beautiful stuff.

the pensnpixels website is pretty cool! there are a lot of talented artist over there. im not an artist myself, but reading some of their critiques was a lot of fun. thanks for the links!

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.