Line art coloring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line art coloring

For those of you who are looking for line art to practice their coloring skills or what not on, check out this site:

www.seanellery.com

Nice stuff too.

On another note, this site: http://www.pensnpixels.com/forums/index.php offers some fantastic artwork and color jobs by people. Truly beautiful stuff.
    lurkin'

epectasis,

the pensnpixels website is pretty cool! there are a lot of talented artist over there. im not an artist myself, but reading some of their critiques was a lot of fun. thanks for the links!

matthew~

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Does anyone design T-Shirts and have their E-Store?
      PrintDriver
      Who is making the real money on those sites?
      Hint: Not You.
      Today, 09:29 AM
    • IgorRus
      Reply to Site Builder vs. Build it yourself
      IgorRus
      You can use website builders for your business. You will have total control over the design of your website as you get to choose from over a hundred different templates. If none of these satisfy you,...
      Today, 09:00 AM
    • bigdata
      Reply to What was your path to the world of design?
      bigdata
      B

It seems that I've been designing since ever. One way or another. Even as a child I drew designs all over my bedroom walls. I have absolutely no idea why or how for that matter, just natural...
      Today, 04:42 AM
    • B
      Reply to Help with the lost website!
      B
      FTP is short for File Transfer Protocol, which is just an Internet protocol used to transfer files to and from FTP-enabled servers. An FTP client would typically be used to retrieve the actual WordPress...
      Yesterday, 10:25 PM
    • pilotguy251
      Reply to Tips on a redesign of my logo/watermark?
      pilotguy251
      I apologize and thanks for your response. Took a look at the Forum Rules, FAQ's and Guidelines as I like to post in the most respectful way possible when joining a new forum. Here it is in full size...
      Yesterday, 10:20 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X