Vector Map Resources needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector Map Resources needed

I'm needing a resource for layered, Illustrator format US county maps. I know of mapresources.com and creativeforce.com. Creativeforce.com maps have the detail I need. I downloaded a sample. Has anyone worked with these? Any complaints? Any other resource I'm missing?

after attempting to color a gif, i just recently got a map from map resources...the ease of editing is awesome...delete what i don't want, color it, change text, resize...so nice!...no complaints...i wasn't able to find any other resources in my search.
    Monarchs Rule!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Logo Design Does Not Meet Standards
      PrintDriver
      Since you are not a designer, my suggestion for a fix would be to find a local pro to work it up for you.
      On the other hand, if the company owner is happy with it, changing it up is probably not...
      Today, 03:49 PM
    • salsa
      salsa
      May be just my screen, but the yellow is really hard to see against the gray. I had to zoom in to see that it was an exclamation and graduation hat.

I hate how the hat was placed on the...
      Today, 02:17 PM
    • nikko
      Reply to What font, similar?
      nikko
      nvm found it
      it's handel gothic
      Today, 01:16 PM
    • HotButton
      HotButton
      Well, for one thing, the colors will have to be different, but even if you had posted this in all-black, I'd have said this:

When a logo is text only, (which this is, for all intents and...
      Today, 12:47 PM
    • KitchWitch
      KitchWitch
      Hi Jishan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 12:32 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X