No announcement yet.
Help finding a colour chart Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• B
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    It's artsy, made-up school work that's largely divorced from professional graphic design. This might have worked in a fine arts-oriented academic program, but in a job interview, it will mostly serve...
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Job offer but production based
    Before you take on a job with "more pay but no benefits" you might want to check up on the costs of those benefits. As a contractor, you are in business for yourself and fall under all of the...
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Just started doing graphic design
    Hi Teryut56e and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • Teryut56e
    Reply to Just started doing graphic design
    were do you work
    Yesterday, 11:10 PM
  • Sbolus
    Reply to Job offer but production based
    Thank you. The pay is pretty good though but it's contract based so no benefits. So it's a bit of do I take the money but deal with the high stress low creativity job or find something that i would be...
    Yesterday, 08:05 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding a colour chart

Hi all,

I have been searching for a colour chart/picker and i cant seem to find one that has more than the standard web-safe colours.

I found one below:

But i would rather one that has more colours.

If anyone knows of any good colour links, please post them here.

I just realised they had another section that showed 1536 colours!

If anyone needs to know for further reference here is the link

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.