Need box Templates for Mockup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need box Templates for Mockup

Does anyone know of a good website where I can download simple folding box templates so I can create mockups? It would be greatly appreciated

Thanx
    Melissa

google it, go to the printer you want they may have a template, rip apart a similar box your gonna use and make your own template

Comment

yes I know those options are available and under normal time tables I would do that but time is an issue and I just thought maybe someone would know of a site where I could download a template to save time. I need 4 mockups by end of today.

mm

Comment

well if time is an issue, better start making you own, or get on the phone and make some calls

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?q=packa...en-US:official

amazing google

Comment

...and make it a point that a fold or a score or a corner use up material...you need to measure each side and INCLUDE the entire fold, or you'll come up with something just a skosh too tight and your product won't fit.
            People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• l.lail
              Reply to help with identifying pattern
              l.lail
              thanks for the input, I ended up tracing the pattern, I personally don't think its camo so that's why I asked, appreciate it guys
              Today, 12:47 PM
            • B
              B
              I'm not sure what you mean by identifying and figuring out the pattern. If you're trying to recreate the camouflage-like, shadowy shapes, it would take less time to redraw them than to write a post asking...
              Today, 11:43 AM
            • Jürgen
              App Menu Design (4 Seasons)
              Jürgen
              Hello everyone!
              I want to share the menu design of my new Android Game Waveline with you. It consists of four different stages which represent the four seasons. (Sprouting Spring, Sizzling Summer,...
              Today, 11:11 AM
            • Lord Daz
              Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
              Lord Daz
              Hi

I would like add a "retro style" to to my illustration with a grain effect. How could I have a "colored" grain effect? I apply a gradient (from red to white) to my...
              Today, 07:55 AM
            • PrintDriver
              PrintDriver
              It's probably a gray camouflage stock texture multiplied over a burlap texture multiplied over vector art of bricks.
              You can get gray camo textures just about any stock site.
              For example,...
              Today, 07:16 AM

Incredible Stock
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X