Need box Templates for Mockup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need box Templates for Mockup

Does anyone know of a good website where I can download simple folding box templates so I can create mockups? It would be greatly appreciated

Thanx
    Melissa

google it, go to the printer you want they may have a template, rip apart a similar box your gonna use and make your own template

Comment

yes I know those options are available and under normal time tables I would do that but time is an issue and I just thought maybe someone would know of a site where I could download a template to save time. I need 4 mockups by end of today.

mm

Comment

well if time is an issue, better start making you own, or get on the phone and make some calls

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?q=packa...en-US:official

amazing google

Comment

...and make it a point that a fold or a score or a corner use up material...you need to measure each side and INCLUDE the entire fold, or you'll come up with something just a skosh too tight and your product won't fit.
            People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
              Reply to Get Your Graphic Design License Here
              B
              Below are the jobs requiring a certification exam in New York. This list is fairly typical of most U.S. states. Notice that interior designers, barbers, outdoor guides, nail cosmetologists, body hair...
              Today, 01:01 AM
            • Isac
              Comment on Hello from Western Australia!
              Isac
              Thanks KitchWitch. Good to be aboard. I'm a keen learner and have already picked up a few pointers.
              Yesterday, 07:51 PM
            • eyoungren
              Reply to Get Your Graphic Design License Here
              eyoungren
              I will freely admit that within the graphic design industry, what I do is niche. I fell into it because my first job out of school was as an Ad Compositor for a newspaper.

As such, and especially...
              Yesterday, 04:59 PM
            • CobraStrike
              Reply to Cranking them out
              CobraStrike
              I mean these are all just for fun. So judge them as you wish
              Yesterday, 03:35 PM
            • Craig B
              Reply to Trying to determine how these graphics are created
              Craig B
              I'm assuming this is a site that makes custom badges, medallions, pins and what not generating these mockups. If that's the case, the "base" product is most likely already rendered in photoshop...
              Yesterday, 03:33 PM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X