X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need box Templates for Mockup

Does anyone know of a good website where I can download simple folding box templates so I can create mockups? It would be greatly appreciated

Thanx
    Melissa

google it, go to the printer you want they may have a template, rip apart a similar box your gonna use and make your own template

Comment

yes I know those options are available and under normal time tables I would do that but time is an issue and I just thought maybe someone would know of a site where I could download a template to save time. I need 4 mockups by end of today.

mm

Comment

well if time is an issue, better start making you own, or get on the phone and make some calls

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?q=packa...en-US:official

amazing google

Comment

...and make it a point that a fold or a score or a corner use up material...you need to measure each side and INCLUDE the entire fold, or you'll come up with something just a skosh too tight and your product won't fit.
            People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X