X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sage Works

Graphic, web, game and music design. Please visit our site at www.thesageworks.com.

the levels you made are cool, especially those Unreal levels!!
    but i think your over all design needs a little help, to give it more of a professional feel.
    and the music composision is pretty good, only problem is that it sounds like its all general midi... sounds like a casio, am i correct?
    over all, decent job, you've got a wide veriatiy of skills...

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Thanks Silence. I'm right in the middle of redesigning the front page. This will have more powerful headlines and will have a marketing approach. I have some people who have major marketing and sales backgrounds helping to write the proper content. I'll be changes to the graphic style in another month or 2 as time permits.

I was using a Korg Controller Keyboard with professional soundfonts. Some of the music is recorded live. Some of them I mixed quickly. Eventually, there will be uncompressed files and will spend the time to fully mix them down. They are just some samples. I also created the soundtrack that is on the demo reel.

Thanks for you input.

Comment

the text is all over the side navi on every page I am on a MAC using safari

i know you do game design but your site looks like one of those gamer sites especially the logo....

i dont like the BG images I am guessing those are screen captures of your games

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

i want a game of me

Perminator: The Bad Design Slayer

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

I'll have to check into that BP. Some of the shots are from games. I will be redesigning the site as time permits and fixing all the browser bugs.

I've spent the last 10 years working on games....it's kinda my style.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X