Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Lucifer
    Reply to Need color choice help on logo design...
    Lucifer
    What does this company do?
    Today, 04:52 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    Roth
    You're in danger of having too many elements. If you're going to make something of the W being different, make it noticeably different (I assumed the Woodruff was in the W font, and took me a while to...
    Today, 04:46 AM
  • jwood
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    jwood
    Thanks for the thoughts and questions. I had several tries with the same font but it always looked too plain. The different fonts seemed to help the logo to stand out but still look professional. I'll...
    Today, 04:31 AM
  • EmberMike
    Reply to The End of Adobe Creative Suite is upon us...Creative Cloud shift
    EmberMike
    Resurrecting an oldie here...

I've been a CS6 holdout but now I'm at a point where I need to buy After Effects and I can't find a reasonable price on it anywhere. My upgrade to CC may be...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • B
    Comment on Hey guys, I'm wondering which domain name sounds better.
    B
    You might try always spelling it out with mixed case, as in MichelleBethDean.com. Domain names aren't case sensitive, so it'll work with no problem. It'll also eliminate any confusion over what it says...
    Today, 02:00 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thegraphicsstore.com

I'm thinking to buy any books from this site: thegraphicsstore.com, but there's something i'm not sure about...i think it cuold be a scam, price are too low and site don't have any e-mail. Have you ever bought anything on this? Do you know if is a guaranteed site?

Thank you
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X