Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to New to GDF so I am not sure where this would go?
    PrintDriver
    I don't ever use Behance. Do the artists who have portfolios there also have personal websites? Or is the purpose of Behance to BE the personal website?

Why would you assume that those who...
    Today, 10:30 AM
  • daviddakarai
    Reply to making web design
    daviddakarai
    In online many websites are giving free training for webdesign like W3schools, Tutorial point.......
    Today, 09:23 AM
  • WebOutGateway
    Reply to making web design
    WebOutGateway
    If you really have the passion for being a web designer and then you are able to cope up faster but when your saying that your just starting to learn then you have to render a time for you to learn. ...
    Today, 09:23 AM
  • jandu
    Reply to Flat logo - feedback appreciatedd
    jandu
    Also, was searching google for cmyk printable colors, so I found some but none anywhere close to what we want.
    Here I reupload a picture of the logo with fixed unwanted white to transparent , but...
    Today, 08:48 AM
  • jandu
    Reply to Flat logo - feedback appreciatedd
    jandu
    thanks to all of you so far, well the 2 and 4 are supposed to be as 7, nit white, simply the background color. The background is to be some dark grey, the white of the digits is just an error of exporting...
    Today, 07:35 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thegraphicsstore.com

I'm thinking to buy any books from this site: thegraphicsstore.com, but there's something i'm not sure about...i think it cuold be a scam, price are too low and site don't have any e-mail. Have you ever bought anything on this? Do you know if is a guaranteed site?

Thank you
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X