thegraphicsstore.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thegraphicsstore.com

I'm thinking to buy any books from this site: thegraphicsstore.com, but there's something i'm not sure about...i think it cuold be a scam, price are too low and site don't have any e-mail. Have you ever bought anything on this? Do you know if is a guaranteed site?

Thank you

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Exhibit text, large format
    KitchWitch
    Hi Moniker and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:30 PM
  • moniker
    Exhibit text, large format
    moniker
    I usually stay away from justified text but I've been asked to do it for large format exhibit intro text. I have I'm talking ~400 words, set at 34pt Futura. What's the general 'rule' for justified?
    Today, 01:51 PM
  • freeze_
    Reply to Freelance Graphic Designer - Events/Branding
    freeze_
    This is now closed.

Thank you.
    Today, 12:03 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to How much should i charge?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Skyscraperfx and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 11:16 AM
  • BlueCrab
    Comment on I am feeling frustrated in my job search?
    BlueCrab
    I agree with this sentiment. Graphic design in respect to only doing print work is becoming secondary, and therefore much more competitive. Finding a job that involves some graphic design is a good start...
    Today, 10:49 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X