Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust Stylus Design Tablet Problem

Hello everyone!

I need some help concerning Trust Stylus Design graphic tablet. I installed it step by step and the tablet just won't work. The green light on the tablet doesn't light up, except for a little while. Then it stops computer just won't recognize it. The USB cable is pluged in and the battery is in the pen. I tried everything. If you guys have any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

My next step would be to try another computer. You need to figure out if it is the device or the connection.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I already tried another computer. It's the same thing.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ChrisJW
        Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
        ChrisJW
        Hi everyone,

So I work for a web design agency in Sydney and we're overhauling the website. Our 3 focus pages are our home, portfolio and services (where 80% of our users go).
        Today, 09:32 AM
      • btwenty1
        Hello
        btwenty1
        Hi everyone,

Just joined because this looks like a great forum for graphic design.
        I currently work as a graphic designer for a gaming company but I am looking for any tips, info and...
        Today, 09:25 AM
      • max86
        Design Layout
        max86
        I do a lot of power sports wraps such as snowmobiles, dirt bikes, waverunners, and ATVs. I usually just show proofs laid out on the template, but have recently started laying them out on the actual...
        Today, 09:10 AM
      • vdeshof
        Reply to Chinese Food, guess what are they
        vdeshof
        Well, I'm sure it's not the famous Peking Duck ^^
        Today, 08:53 AM
      • StudioMonkey
        Reply to identify font from logo.
        StudioMonkey
        Point well taken about Range Rover / Garamond and England / France. However this particular British national pride of an automaker is now owned by Indian conglomerate Tata Group (India once of the British...
        Today, 07:58 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X