Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust Stylus Design Tablet Problem

Hello everyone!

I need some help concerning Trust Stylus Design graphic tablet. I installed it step by step and the tablet just won't work. The green light on the tablet doesn't light up, except for a little while. Then it stops computer just won't recognize it. The USB cable is pluged in and the battery is in the pen. I tried everything. If you guys have any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

My next step would be to try another computer. You need to figure out if it is the device or the connection.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I already tried another computer. It's the same thing.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kool
        Reply to Illustrator question
        Kool
        It was just a logo that the designer modified the text by covering up bits here and there, super lazy as some designers tend to be. It would have taken forever to do it one by one. Ended up taking less...
        Today, 03:07 PM
      • PrintDriver
        PrintDriver
        What Kem said.
        Doing them one at a time using pathfinder to subtract (minus front) is probably safer so you can keep an eye on the stacking order.

In the pathfinder palette, open up...
        Today, 02:49 PM
      • Kool
        Kool
        Perfect! I knew it was something simple. I was trying to use the "Path" in the "Objects" menu instead of the pathfinder toolbox Duh LOL All I had to do was select everything and use...
        Today, 02:49 PM
      • kemingMatters
        kemingMatters
        You could try Select > Same > Fill Color to get all of the boxes, then convert them to a compound shape and use pathfinder to subtract. However depending on the way the document is made the best...
        Today, 02:36 PM
      • kemingMatters
        Reply to Diamond Logo Finalists -Need Opinion on Style route?
        kemingMatters
        Truly, none of these feel complete. I'm also not sure if there is an intended superman reference, for me, it's definitely present in all of them....
        Today, 02:31 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X