Anyone own a gocco printer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone own a gocco printer?

Recently discovered this little gem. Its a cheaper and easier solution to printing where you can do it indoors and there are some amazing prints that some people had made.

Save gocco!

Gallery

I really want to get one but they don't sell them in the UK and apparently they are going to stop producing these machines. You're lucky if you live in the US and Japan!

Does anyone have one?

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• metalbiker
    Reply to Sup, peeps?
    metalbiker
    hey kool!! no problem, man! i'll look at those links right now to learn what i can and can't do. Nice to meet you as well! And I completely understand the rule about the first posts being moderated. Completely...
    Today, 09:55 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to App Menu Design (4 Seasons)
    KitchWitch
    Hi Jurgen and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 06:41 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
    PrintDriver
    Quite honestly, the delta-e of that shift between the two images displayed together is so tiny (on my calibrated monitor,) I wouldn't worry about it much. Short of wanting to understand it, maybe....
    Today, 06:08 PM
  • SericaRose
    Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
    SericaRose
    Hello;

This is really a problem just about everyone has to deal with and there are lots of different ways of doing so - including just accepting the fact that this is going to happen. Each...
    Today, 05:02 PM
  • l.lail
    Reply to help with identifying pattern
    l.lail
    thanks for the input, I ended up tracing the pattern, I personally don't think its camo so that's why I asked, appreciate it guys
    Today, 12:47 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X