X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maps

anyone know where i can find good high res images like the one below... i need it for yesterday!!! help me please someone.

will i have to trace in illie?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by style; 03-19-2006, 07:10 PM.
    i love work...
    ... i can sit and watch it all day

Tracing what you are showing would be quite easy and shouldn't take too long either. You can find map making companies online but they can get pricey especially if you just need one map. Sometimes you have to buy a package to get what you want, etc. I recommend just finding your source map, scanning it in, and then making your template layer and tracing it because it does not look too difficult. I say this because I recently did a map redo of the Cheasepeake Bay, and trust me it was a bitch! I knew it would be so I put it off as long as possible. I tried to buy one but they were just too expensive when I had the programs to do it myself. See even if you can find the right map it usually has alot of data on it you don't necessarily want on your map. So you have to go into the file and start working it anyway, so you might as well just do it yourself.

Comment

you need it yesterday, get to drawing then, it would take less than 15 minutes

Comment

thanks guys.. i thought i would have to draw it , but was looking for the lazy way out... it was a long day today!!! to the drawing board i go....
        thanks.
        i love work...
        ... i can sit and watch it all day

Comment

www.mapresources.com?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X