Indesign Books + Illustrator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indesign Books + Illustrator

Hey....I just bought Indesign CS2 and Illustrator CS2 and i was looking for 2 good books that would help me in actually learning the programs.......would like some suggestions please

thankx

all the classroom in a book series are excellent, not cheap, but you will learn alot by sitting down and doing the projects step by step; another one just for inspiration with illy is "The Adobe Illustrator CS2 WOW! Book,". It has freebies included in the disc along with the files to take apart and explore, a really good resource and training tool.
    Good Luck!

Comment

those are good choices.. and if you want some side tutorials.. go to the resource section which will give you loads of links to some fab tutorials.. adobe site also has a lot of guidance = free!
      i love work...
      ... i can sit and watch it all day

Comment

A lot of it comes down to preference (flip through some books at the book store and see which ones look as if they might be useful to you) ... I generally prefer the visual quickstart books, but it's been a while since I've purchased any in that series.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Seeking feedback: 2D & 3D concepts
          PrintDriver
          If your logo is what you have shown in the subway poster, the reason I ask how your logo is illuminated is because those skinny letter strokes and serifs at the size you have indicated on your wall (in...
          Today, 08:40 AM
        • calebninja
          Reply to just went from having the oldest imac in the company...
          calebninja
          Hey I'm in Kansas City too! What do you think about the Chiefs taking a Maholmes last night in the draft? Pretty crazy that it's been so long since they've drafted a first round QB, but I love the mo...
          Today, 08:37 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Logo Advice
          KitchWitch
          Hi Billz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 07:28 AM
        • mortician.19
          Reply to Seeking feedback: 2D & 3D concepts
          mortician.19
          Thanks for the feedback for my assessment, I was a bit vague with the brief (the elements are to market the studio not decorate the studio) - your comments on the wall sign were very helpful, it's the...
          Today, 06:00 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Comment on Copyright issue?
          PrintDriver
          Don't ever assume you are too small an entity to be noticed by copyright holders. I do a lot of image work. More than once I've had image owners tell me they are in the process of doing reverse searches...
          Today, 05:53 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X