Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Comment on Presto Arts Game Studio Logo Idea 1
    KitchWitch
    The edit feature only works for a short time. If you need to add or change info, just comment. That's what we all have to do.
    Today, 01:38 AM
  • deniedaccess
    Photoshop Rectangle Stroke
    deniedaccess
    Hi,

When using the Rectangle Tool (set to Shape) and applying a stroke I get an unwanted bevel effect. How can I remove this so all lines are equal? Thanks.
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • Buda
    Comment on How to say "No, it doesn't need to be re-branded"
    Buda
    In the '80s, I lived in a city with a lot of Maori people. When McDonald's opened up there, it was designed like a traditional Maori meeting house (marae) with wooden carvings of local Maori legend and...
    Today, 12:57 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Who's responsibility? Printing didn't come out in the expected color
    Buda
    Before you change all the files, you better get some proper printed proofs so that you know for sure that the colour you are changing the files to is correct.

How to get the colours you ...
    Today, 12:53 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Notes as design exercise
    Buda
    Ways to improve this:
    Turn off hyphenation or set it to words with 10 characters or more.
    Add automatic spacing after each paragraph. I use 2mm or 3mm.
    Headers would be a good idea....
    Today, 12:43 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get Mandarin Fonts?

Good afternoon everyone... I was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the direction to find some fonts that display in the Mandarin language. I am putting together a 2 page spread for a Shanghai magazine and need a version that uses Mandarin characters.

Anyone know where I might be able to grab some?
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X