Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Adobe Acrobat Form work!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Shirsendu Das and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 11:56 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Billboard Design
    PrintDriver
    Sorry, I don't download anything, especially while at work. There are a lot of other people who work the same way.
    I see that is a dropbox account. Kinda picky about that too. But thanks.
    Today, 10:39 AM
  • Brinx
    Hello everyone i need some help
    Brinx
    Hello everyone, im currently studying graphic design (1st year) so im kinda unexperienced and sorry for any non sense that i may say.
    Currently i am doing a work for my school that involves making...
    Today, 10:24 AM
  • Shirsendu Das
    Adobe Acrobat Form work!
    Shirsendu Das
    What if I want to hide some radio buttons based on a selection of chekbox how to do that?
    Today, 09:57 AM
  • WebOutGateway
    Reply to So what should I be doing right now to develop myself as a graphic designer?
    WebOutGateway
    Basically It's a worth of passion it’s not the case that I recommend to go for what you wanted but come to think of it you have the potential right? Try to improve your skills in graphic design don't...
    Today, 09:48 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get Mandarin Fonts?

Good afternoon everyone... I was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the direction to find some fonts that display in the Mandarin language. I am putting together a 2 page spread for a Shanghai magazine and need a version that uses Mandarin characters.

Anyone know where I might be able to grab some?
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X