No announcement yet.

Where can i get Mandarin Fonts?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get Mandarin Fonts?

Good afternoon everyone... I was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the direction to find some fonts that display in the Mandarin language. I am putting together a 2 page spread for a Shanghai magazine and need a version that uses Mandarin characters.

Anyone know where I might be able to grab some?

Latest Topics

• B
    Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
    Just to clarify what I wrote, the low-res image actually is stored in the file -- Illustrator just doesn't display it when the file is opened in Illustrator unless the linked to image is also available....
    Today, 02:35 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Looking for mentor
    Perhaps, but I would say that offered "advice'' is a tad different from a ''mentor'', especially one you want to be able to call on for repeated ''advice''. Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds...
    Today, 02:28 PM
  • BlueCrab
    Comment on Looking for mentor
    I personally know several seasoned designers that have offered advice to me and other upcoming designers. It is a thing.
    Today, 12:18 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Hello!
    Hi Tanner. I was in the Navy with a similar story. Graphic art was always my first love. But instead of freelancing while I was enlisted, I was working on personal fine art illustrations. I made the transition...
    Today, 12:17 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
    Illustrator is particularly stupid about its link situation. When Indesign opens it will at least give you a low rez image place saver and a prompt telling you the links are missing. With Illustrator,...
    Today, 12:08 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings