No announcement yet.

Looking for stock Vector Illustrations

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for stock Vector Illustrations

I am looking for stock vector based files that I can bring into Illustrator and change as needed. Looking for illustrations of Computer Technology(i.e. monitor, server, networking, etc.). I've only been able to find stock images and not vectors. Looking for something with a more modern look like the images seen here:

or by Andresr - Home Computing seen here:

and not the "cheesy", old school, 1980's illustrations such as on this site:

Sorry if I offended some of you old timers.

If anyone can direct me I'd be grateful. I would try to draw them myself but I am not much of an illustrator. It would save me a lot of time if I can find these vector files. Thanks.

Check out

Scroll along and you will see a vector section. Might be what you are looking for on one of the sites!
    Design is only as good as what it achieves

how about good ol'

good vector stuff on there too
      Me, drunk? i have only had tee martoonies!

Thanks for the repsonses. I will check them out when I get a chance.

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
          Comment on SURVEY for Thesis!
          As opposed to you doing the actual work yourself...?
          Today, 06:10 AM
        • Gonro
          Looking for mentor
          I'm 21 and looking to become a professional graphic designer. I've quit my studies because graphic design is my true passion and I've been following that road ever since. Now I've been thinking...
          Today, 06:07 AM
        • bekky12
          Reply to SURVEY for Thesis!
          Im not sure if you still need some help with your thesis. But the only thing I can recommend you is to ask supreme essay to help you. Those guys do a great job. So you can give them a try. Good luck!
          Today, 05:25 AM
        • bekky12
          Reply to Dissertation Help and Advice
          Well, I remember the time when I was working on my dissertation. It was a very hard time. Thank God supreme essay guys helped me to proofread it. They saved my time. Right now I contact them when I need...
          Today, 05:17 AM
        • John G
          Reply to Job Market
          John G
          Well, I need to learn Angular, and I'm in America. But I've never heard of React. I'm old, I just want to learn what I know better >.< =p
          Today, 04:16 AM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings