Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Comment on Spot color and Pantone??
    Cosmo
    There isn't really a clarification. It's either a spot color or it's not. If it uses a separate plate and the ink is mixed specifically to match a certain color, that's a spot color. If it's made up of...
    Today, 02:00 PM
  • Designia
    Comment on Company name help!
    Designia
    What he said!!
    Today, 01:42 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Company name help!
    Designia
    You're going to design for customers but don't have the creativity to come up with your own business name? None of that bodes well for your customers does it?

For some reason this post made...
    Today, 01:36 PM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PanToshi
    I have my sea legs permanently installed! Good thing too, I imbibed many signature 'tai-the-knot" cocktails onboard.
    Today, 12:57 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    kemingMatters
    you know nothing Jon Snow
    Today, 12:41 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retro photos

i just read a post below about stock photos, and i was wondering if anyone knew of anyone stock photo sites that specialized in retro 60's/70's stock photos.

thanks!
    cws

LOC, maybe?
    I hate tracking down on those sometimes though.

Comment

Yeah Library of Congress is great for this type of thing... I had to use it a while back for something and I got great search results... The copyright can be an issue though - seems like the LOC has no idea about most of the stuff on there.

Currently I am looking for a nice old image to make a life size cut out of... not turning out to be an easy task.
      SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

Jupiterimages recently launched their (re)view collection:

http://www.jupiterimages.com/ourBran...ibraryType=219

"(re)view is a collection of retro images that each tell a unique story by capturing moments from the past. From humorous, kitschy images to heartwarming, emotional portraits, the collection contains timeless subject matter such as the innocence of childhood, friends, family, business and industry."

Good luck!

Comment

thanks! ill look at all of these. i appreciate the response.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X