Image Animation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Animation

Hey guys! Basically I want to create an animation using this wallpaper I've made. http://puu.sh/fvrgJ/30a14124d0.jpg
    And well, my problem is that I don't know what program to use to make it and hoped one of you would know and could tell me ;-;

Well, it depends on what you have in mind, but I'd suggest using Cinema 4D. Unfortunately, it's on the pricey side of the software spectrum.

And while we're at it, welcome to the forum! Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to share with all new forum members.

Comment

We need to know what kind of an animation you are wanting. Do you know of a something similar you could show us.

Comment

Well, basically something I would like this to happen to the phoenix while the background stays the same. Is it possible to do that in Cinema 4D? o.o

Comment

• B
          B commented
          Editing a comment
          Something that simple could be done in several different 3D/animation software applications or, even, a motion graphics application. Cinema 4D could certainly handle it, but considering the three or four-thousand dollars you'd spend on the software, it might be overkill.

Create an animated GIF in Flash and Photoshop/Illustrator

Comment

Hi Demuth and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Demuth View Post
            Create an animated GIF in Flash and Photoshop/Illustrator
            or Blender and gimp for the free way to do this

(Yay Blender!)

Comment

Try ZBrush

Comment

Hi there,
                Here is a list of software that you can use to create a GIF
                http://www.listsandyou.com/2012/10/t...-download.html

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X