Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Comment on What do you want to know?
    Buda
    Rabbits don't cough up fur balls and they also do not vomit. They do however do poops that a strung together. They gotta get rid of that fur somehow right?
    Today, 08:21 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Happy Turkey Day!!
    Buda
    Happy stretchy pants day!
    Today, 08:17 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Colour matching
    Buda
    We use metallic inks but they are so different to foils that I don't think I've ever been asked to match them. I guess it really depends on what colour the foil is as to if there will be an appropriate...
    Today, 08:17 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hi from Lithuania.
    Buda
    Hi Rokas ART and welcome to GDF. I am INFJ.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain...
    Today, 08:14 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Logo for my new software development business
    Buda
    Hi and eborja welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the...
    Today, 08:13 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illustration Friday

I recently came across this site, and I think it's a fun way to stretch your creativity. Each week a new topic is posted, and everyone has the opportunity to post their interpretation to share with others.

www.illustrationfriday.com

I've seen entries from kindegarten aged kids right on up through professional artists and at all levels in between.

The illustrations themselves can be done in pretty much any medium you choose... pencisl, pen and ink, watercolor, collage, photo, digital media.

If you get a chance, check it out!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Great. I think I'm going to enter some work from my illustrating days here.
    Purity and simplicity... and ubuntu.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
    - Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

it's fun
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

That is kind of cool, my favorite thing to do in order to keep the creativity flowing is to sketch and draw. Usually the old fashioned way (pens, pencils and inks).
        How about a chain pickerel in your bath tub?

Comment

cool thanks Morea i'm going to send that to a few other people as well.
          the best designs happen when you don't even realize they are there.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X