Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attracting your clients/customers by your graphic work

let's make our work speak LOUD........

Hi ONGASA PETER, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.Why do you think loudness will attract clients. Sometimes being understated might work even better.

Comment

Originally posted by B View Post
      Sometimes being understated might work even better.
      But of course. Lets not contribute further to the death of finesse.

Reminds me of an excellent medical illustrator I know...tells tale of a college instructor that taught: "Just make it BIG, and if you can't make it BIG, make it RED."

My retort: What a moron.
      I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Originally posted by HotButton View Post

But of course. Lets not contribute further to the death of finesse.

Reminds me of an excellent medical illustrator I know...tells tale of a college instructor that taught: "Just make it BIG, and if you can't make it BIG, make it RED."
        You are right. One of my designer friend told that once his project was accepted only by adding the twitter birds in testimonial section.

Originally posted by ONGASA PETER View Post
        let's make our work speak LOUD........
        So, you can not say that, make your work speak louder. Because, nobody can tell exactly what the customer would like.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X