Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do people find these type of graphic?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do people find these type of graphic?!

I usually use "Official PSDs" for my Mixtape cover but this guy has like a dope range of these "PSDs". Where can I find them?
    Attached Files

Hi Emceeman and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside ajokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

What's an "Official PSD?"

Are you asking where you can buy that thing in your post?
      My guess would be at the guy's website, given in the image.
      Which in my mod days would have looked suspiciously like an ad and I'd check where you're coming from...

If you think that is really "dope" well..... Everyone is welcome to an opinion....

Comment

• EMCEEMAN
        EMCEEMAN commented
        Editing a comment
        Official PSD is a wesbite that contains a large number of renders.

The reading of "0" on that scale is certainly dopey.
      Keep Saturn in Saturnalia.

Comment

So you want to know where you can get PSDs like the sample, when the sample clearly has a website URL on it. I'm confused.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• HotButton
          HotButton commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah...odd that the person who found the site where the graphics are literally available for sale posts here asking where to find such graphics.

Browsing that site a bit...
          Granted there are a million things about the musical genre and surrounding cultural context that I don't get...but strictly from a graphic design point of view, whoever "Graphiczking" is, there is a fair bit of talent there. Surprising though; how frequently the designs (the OP's example included) contain super-accurate depictions of brand-name products...almost as though it's part of the style. Would be interesting to know where the legalities stand in the eyes of those brand owners.

Official PSD to me means an officially sanctioned usage of the image and what's depicted in it. As HB noted, I wonder at the legalities of using brand products to promote mix tapes. Though I suppose the mix tape genre has a history of lifting imagery without asking permission. "Everyone else does it," doesn't make it legal, or "official."

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver View Post
          Though I suppose the mix tape genre has a history of lifting imagery without asking permission.
          Illegally copied imagery to go on illegally copied music. At least there's consistency in the genre.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to Poster for a school project
            B
            A beach party poster really ought to show a beach. Also, there's insufficient contrast between the text and the background. The darkness of the photo makes it look a bit gloomy.
            Today, 04:04 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Best Computer
            PrintDriver
            Yah, Adobe programs try to leverage the graphics card, but the attempt is often problematic. I have GPU enhance shut off on all my Adobe programs.
            Any new computer will run Creative Cloud. If it's...
            Today, 03:26 PM
          • PrintDriver
            PrintDriver
            You need to fix the border so that the corners are the same. There should be a button to click for that in Illustrator. In Indesign it is automatic.

If you were trying for an optical illusion...
            Today, 03:21 PM
          • Troep
            Troep
            got some problems with saving the file...
            Today, 02:40 PM
          • Troep
            Poster for a school project
            Troep
            What do you think about my poster that i have made for a school project

Today, 02:36 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X