Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designing Wordpress themes

Hey everyone!

I'm new here. Actually i've been on this forum, for some time, but this is the first time me posting something.

Soooo.. My question.. Does anyone here design wordpress themes? If so, i'm wondering if there is any good page out there about designing themes for wordpress, that can be helpful for someone like me (read: someone who is newbie)

I know i can google it, but it would be a lot easier if someone more experienced can point out, what is ok for wordpress design, what is good to avoid and stuff like that.

Thank you very much in advance.

Have phun,
    Ana
    Have phun

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to The right typography
    PrintDriver
    My guess is a translation issue.
    Body copy maybe?

The typography is design dependent. If you are designing a magazine for children, the typefaces used are going to be different from...
    Today, 09:37 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to The right typography
    KitchWitch
    Hi Maarten and welcome to GDF.

What is bread text?

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside...
    Today, 08:49 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello Guys
    KitchWitch
    Hi Torieyang and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:46 AM
  • Maarten
    The right typography
    Maarten
    Hi guys!

I'm a designer student from the Netherlands and this semester we are creating an offline magazine so that means that we need to print it.
    Well the question is, I find it really...
    Today, 07:38 AM
  • nomorext
    Reply to Work from UK for an US company
    nomorext
    Thank you Appmacguy That site will definitely help.
    Faye F. Cagle i don't need to apply for a visa since I'm a citizen of Spain but definitely will have to see how to pay my taxes.
    PrintD...
    Today, 06:41 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X