X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial: How to Create Cute Birds in Illustrator

Hi all,

I'm new here and came to ask feedback on my tutorial! I hope this is the right location to post this

All feedback is welcome, hope you can learn something from the tutorial.

Link removed by admin

Hello, I'm sorry but I had to remove your link. We don't review blog posts or articles. If you have any specific designs you would like critiqued feel free to post them in our Crit pit forum.

Thank you,
    Forum Admin

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clipping shop
      Reply to 3D view of a logo
      Clipping shop
      sorry to say, I don't think that you know Photoshop pretty well. Because this type of design can be made through Photoshop. Beside this you can google it and can find any other software you like.
      Today, 11:11 AM
    • B
      Reply to Briefs
      B
      I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all answer to your question. It depends on the company, its culture, the marketing person, the designer and the project at hand.

I oversee both the...
      Today, 09:50 AM
    • pers0n
      Reply to Portfolio usage of work
      pers0n
      Well the work would be work I did. For example lets say I designed someone's logo, poster or website and they want me to take it down.
      Today, 09:25 AM
    • MinaZee
      Comment on Logo Feedback
      MinaZee
      Thanks Glitchin , and i will.
      Today, 06:32 AM
    • Woodenpablo
      Briefs
      Woodenpablo
      What's the general consensus on how to interpret briefs written by a marketing manager or director etc? I was in a meeting at work where I interpreted the brief incorrectly and got a critised for it....
      Today, 04:43 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X