Recommendations for a Affordable, Accredicated ONLINE Graphic Design School

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for a Affordable, Accredicated ONLINE Graphic Design School

There are some many choices for choosing a legitimate online graphic design school that is affordable. Can any provide and recommendations on a good online graphic design school that is affordable. Academy of Art, SCAD, Art Institute are too expensive. Any other suggestions? I was looking at Bellevue University? Raussean Collegem but your feedback would be great.

I may be old fashioned but in hiring someone, we look at trade school kids first. Then kids with a hands on approach to college. I don't think we've ever taken on a kid who did Online design schooling, even as an intern.

Times are a-changin' though. But, if the school does NOT offer real time group critiques, does NOT require at least a semester of interenship (I'd recommend far far more than that) or if it does NOT require a portfolio review to get in and to get out,
    then I'd avoid it if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by 21stcenlearner View Post
      I was looking at Bellevue University? Raussean Collegem but your feedback would be great.
      Never heard of either. In fact the goog can't even find "Raussean College"...
      Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X