Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed in identifying Paper Type

Hi,
    I'm looking for help in recognising a particular paper type.
    I have seen it whilst on holiday in Italy - in the tourist shops it often had a Prayer or Popes image with a prayer or quote.
    It is white and semi transparent / translucent.

I have tried looking at Parchment paper on google - but all I get is the usual fake printed A4 paper - Gold, gun metal grey etc.. And its not semi transparent.
    I have looked up Vellum paper on Google as well - but again no luck.
    Transpaprent Vellumn - comes up as more tracing paper than exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd really love if someone knew the Exact name / type of paper that I've seen in Italy.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Eoinb and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

You want a translucent vellum, it's thicker than tracing paper. You can get it at craft stores.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X