Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed reviews of a mobile app or website design

Hello,
    I am researching relationship between human factor/psychology and design, user interface.

I need some details review of some apps or websites e.g. UBER, FACEBOOK, AMAZON. But i didint fint design analysises on the net. Could you please help me to reach some sources?

And also i need some interesting informations, statistics about human/customer behavior on these apps or websites. (consumer behaviors, colors, fonts, simplicity, eyetracking)

Hi blackday, welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

---

I expect no one to be able to give you this information, so I don't think you'll garner many responses.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

I dunno, I found 10 pages of articles regarding the use of eye-tracking info for websites alone, let alone the use of color, fonts and their effect on consumer behavior.
      The question is too open. Has to be narrowed down to one facet or it will be a huge research project.

Is this for a class?
      A dissertation?
      Or just personal edification?

Comment

• kemingMatters
        kemingMatters commented
        Editing a comment
        smells of homework doesn't it?

Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
      Hi blackday, welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

---

I expect no one to be able to give you this information, so I don't think you'll garner many responses.

I just needed help because i didint know how to start. Thank you.

PrintDriver i will focus one subject. Thank you for your answer.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seamas
        Reply to Sort of a Constructivism Inspired Poster
        seamas
        I agree with HotButton on just about everything here --especially the extra question parks.
        Leave extra punctuation to Pam in accounting. You are a Graphic Designer--use a graphic designer solution....
        Today, 02:51 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Newbie101 here
        KitchWitch
        Hi Newbie101 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 02:44 PM
      • B
        Reply to What specifications of PC laptop should I buy for design jobs?
        B
        What PrintDriver said, is accurate for pro-level work. However, since you're on a budget, you can get by with less.

Editing video with 16GB of RAM is doable without too much pain, unless...
        Today, 02:15 PM
      • Newbie101
        Newbie101 here
        Newbie101
        Hey, I'm from the middle east, in my twenties, just found my passion for design, and I'm sure I can rock this.
        I know nothing much yet, but I hope I would learn many from here
        Today, 01:43 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Having trouble with printers and am very lost
        KitchWitch
        Hi Felinafullstop and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
        Today, 01:03 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X