No announcement yet.

great new book about freeware and shareware

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great new book about freeware and shareware

can i please reccomend this book 'free?fonts' to anyone like me who has in the past been scarred off by what free fonts you can and can't use on commercial projects.

it includes a substanial directory of type founderies and type designers, as well as tons of fonts in use with exact can and can'ts accompanying them. It is littered with some lovley illustrations too.

available for a mear 8 hard copy or 4 ebook

kewl! Thanks kerrysmagicshirt
    Web Design and Graphic Design

my pleasure

Latest Topics

• John G
        Reply to Resizing images
        John G
        Resize with 72 dpi (web) (usually the creatives pixel sizes (FONT SIZES) work out with whatever they're working with) It's usually not great, I just flex (and don't get promoted either, **** if I actually...
        Today, 03:52 AM
      • sangbomb
        Reply to adobe photoshop 17.0
        I don't know sorry
        Yesterday, 08:49 PM
      • Guava weasel
        Reply to Business card - need critiques
        Guava weasel
        Thanks for the critique. I went back into Illustrator and reduced the number of colors in the card. I used colors from the Pantone solid matte swatches. I'm not a professional graphic...
        Yesterday, 08:47 PM
      • B
        Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
        When an image is imported, a low-resolution preview is created and stored in the file when it's saved. Whether the associated file is accessible or not, the low-resolution preview that was created when...
        Yesterday, 08:18 PM
      • KitchWitch
        Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
        Hi Jframe2002 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Yesterday, 08:11 PM

Incredible Stock
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings