Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emaar guidelines

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone have Emaar guidlines PDF? Thanks

Are you looking for a brand standard for Emaar Properties? If so, contact them directly. Anyone who had one and just gave it to you might be breaching contract. If you have a legitimate need, they should give it to you.

Comment

Hi Sam and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

PrintDriver Yes I am looking for Emaar brand identity guidelines, I just want to see how they created the brand for learning, would that be considered a good reason? and if so do you think it is better to contact anyone in Emaar or the marketing department for example? Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Witwicky View Post
          PrintDriver Yes I am looking for Emaar brand identity guidelines, I just want to see how they created the brand for learning, would that be considered a good reason? and if so do you think it is better to contact anyone in Emaar or the marketing department for example? Thank you very much

I don't know if they would give you their brand guidelines just because you want to look at them. You could give it a try, I suppose.
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

I seriously doubt they will just hand over a brand guide because you want to study it. Something that large may be very possessive about their branding. Guideline packages tend to allow access to vector art and font usage, which a lot of places just don't hand out to everybody who asks. When I do work for Fortune 100 companies, I have to sign my life away on legal contracts before I get access to some of that stuff.
            I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is No.

Comment

Thank you guys, appreciate your help

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X