Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    PanToshi
    Are you seriously considering passing off a stolen logo graphic as "your design" to a forum of professional designers? Freakin' hilarious.

Copying someone else work is not what...
    Today, 03:45 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello all!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Edz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 03:34 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Colors for a map...
    KitchWitch
    Hi Gorgon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    KitchWitch
    In addition to whats been said above, your company name and logo should not be created in the same process. People who do this tend to be too willing to change their company name to suit a cool logo design....
    Today, 03:31 PM
  • Laceycowgurl
    Reply to Print image quality
    Laceycowgurl
    Thanks guys! I had a very stern convo with the boss yesterday. Hopefully it will keep him a bay until the next project. He's just as cheap as he can get and refuses to pay for photography. He's lucky...
    Today, 03:19 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Printers...

I would like to get some feedback about online printers. Which ones people are happy with and which ones they are not. I have been using online printers for a while and I'm always looking for good one. So if you could share, that would be great.

Thanks.

hey mr. Katz, this one I can speak to first hand I used to work at one. I would say always order a sample pack from them, and keep up on their emails because many have various marketing that slashes their low prices. This is simply to draw in clients.

I was impressed by samples from Udesignweprint.com and someone else sent me something from overnight prints. I will say 48 hour print's samples were kinda flimsy, but the colors were bright. Printing for less also had a nice package, and of course there is Vistaprint.

Read some more of my opinions on my blog, under the month of decembed I wrote a little about online printers.
    http://www.grivakisgraphics.com/tapp...1_archive.html
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

i have been happy with partnerprinting.com

hey speaking of
      Originally posted by Drorain
      keep up on their emails because many have various marketing that slashes their low prices.
      we should share these discount codes around here (is that unethacal?)
      Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

not at all actually, because they say you should on the emails
        Tapp-d

Comment

Waiting for it...

Comment

sorry, I'm at work, can't access home email here.
            Tapp-d

Comment

I think sharing coupons is a GREAT idea. By the way do any of these online printers you guys use, do hard copy proofing?

Comment

I think I read from some of them they will, but these are printers that will most likely not be ganging up your job, so your gonna pay as much as normal printers.

we used to do pdf proofs, at a cost, but now whenever I print I dont need a proof simply because I know what it's going to look like. I consider my 1 year employment there as training for whenever I need to do print runs.
                Tapp-d

Comment

I am designing a tri-fold brochure and business cards now. I am thinking of sending it to an online printer I looked at zooprinting and vistaprint I found in my research that alot of places don't do small runs but these guys did.
                  How about a chain pickerel in your bath tub?

Comment

I like to have at least two online printers ready. I really like BargainPrinting.com, but sometimes I need a quicker turnaround. Quality is great though. I tried 4over4.com and had nothing but problems. So, i'll check out some of the ones you guy mentioned. Except Vistaprint. Can't get myself to use them.

Comment

haha thats funny, I dont think my shared emails would be useful then mr. katz although I think printing for less puts out promos every now and then
                      Tapp-d

Comment

Bingo.

Comment

Ding ding ding.
                          You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Did I miss something?

Comment

you said the word of the day.
                              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X