Custom Email Newseltters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Email Newseltters

I'm familiar with mailchimp, constant contact, campaign monitor, etc.

However, I'm not sure if any of them are what I'm really looking for. So, I figured I'd ask the masses

Here's what I need. My company has quite a few "rogue" e-newsletter creators that we want to try and easily "rope in". These people are not tech savvy at all. But in a perfect world we are looking for a service (paid is fine) that we can provide these people access to an online tool that they can copy and paste their text into, and add photos, etc. .... HOWEVER .... we want to control the look and feel by creating the template. Dictating style sheets, colors, fonts, where our logo appears, etc. Basically we want people to use an online tool to have access to possibly drag and drop pre-designed "chunks" of content (1 column and a photo, 2 column text, 1 photo, icons and links, things of that nature)

So, basically we control and design the header and footer, and they can drag and drop bits and pieces to fill the middle but those pieces follow our branding as far as fonts, colors, heading sizes and what not.

Thoughts? Has anyone done something similar? At a previous Fortune 100 company I worked for we had a tool that did essentially what I described but it was created and hosted by a third party vendor specifically for us. And I can't remember the vendor name.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Can you call the previous Fortune 100 and ask who the vendor was?

Comment

Maaaybe. The problem is that it was about 6 or 7 years ago, and most of the people involved are no longer there. I don't think that the tool is even active there any more. But maybe.

It may be a good start. I'll send an email off to a few people I still stay in contact over there and see if they know.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SabrinaHartford
        Reply to Feedback on Hawaii dessert (baking) cook book cover
        SabrinaHartford
        The actual recipes are a mix of semi-Hawaiian and authentic Hawaiian (e.g. Koi, Haupia and Kulolo are proper Hawaiian Desserts, but then Manju Cake, Bibingka Cake, Chocolate Tofu Mousse pie and Hawaiian...
        Today, 02:42 AM
      • B
        Comment on [HELO] Convert web image for billboard
        B
        Well, who knows. They might have their reasons that would make sense if we knew them.

You're right, though, it's their money and if that's what they insist they want -- despite your best...
        Yesterday, 09:21 PM
      • MazeMiami
        Reply to [HELO] Convert web image for billboard
        MazeMiami
        I'm grateful for the time both you spent to inform me and respect your expertise. Didn't mean to sound like I was disregarding what you shared. Just figure if it's not going to make much of a difference...
        Yesterday, 09:16 PM
      • B
        Reply to Get Your Graphic Design License Here
        B
        Hmmm, good question. Probably not. Most generally recognized professions seem to have licensing requirements, though, so I guess my comments stem from designers being somehow excluded and the profession...
        Yesterday, 09:14 PM
      • MazeMiami
        Reply to [HELO] Convert web image for billboard
        MazeMiami
        No one gave me a solution seems like either way I would get similar results. I suggested the clients use the file we already have in hand and they insisted they wanted vector. I'm open to having the imaged...
        Yesterday, 09:07 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X