Graphic Collaborative Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Collaborative Service

I am a graphic designer using Photoshop and constantly sending graphics and receiving revisions through pain-staking email messages back and forth. I am looking for a basic service that I can use that allows me to throw any type of file format graphic on, send to my client and without them needing to log in or sign up, be able to comment, draw and highlight parts of the graphics et. . It would be nice to have version control also so I could always look back to see what they needed five revisions ago. i don't need anything with tons of features, I just need a good stable collaborative platform to be able to to this on.
    Any suggestions? -Thanks

Hi Openskies2009 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Adobe Acrobat Reader has built in noting and commenting features; but I think the full version of Acrobat is required for some of the workflow features. Evernote was made for that. As for free stuff, have you tried all the features in Google Docs?

Comment

A graphic designer using photoshop.......?

Comment

I use https://wetransfer.com/. The free version let's you upload a file up to 2GB. I would also recommend using Google Drive or Dropbox as well.

Comment

WeTransfer is pretty much just an FTP service like HighTail, though they both are adding more cloud services.
            Google drive has the annoying habit of not letting you forward links to someone other than yourself. I suppose it's a security feature.
            Dropbox, be darn sure about your communication process. I've seen things become tangled messes if you don't stay on top of it.
            With either of these, if you give clients read/write ability, they can delete your file by mistake. Just sayin...you might not want to be posting the only copy of your working file....

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
              Reply to Photography peeps, I need your help!
              KitchWitch
              Hi Bilberryblue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
              Today, 09:20 AM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to ROOTS Logo
              KitchWitch
              Hi Biabarrackus and welcome to GDF.

This thread is over ten years old, but thanks for the input.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain...
              Today, 09:18 AM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
              KitchWitch
              Hi Arka and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
              Today, 09:16 AM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
              KitchWitch
              Our dinner went as well as can be expected (with some relative's limited cooking skills) and no drama. My mom was sick, though, snuck up on her in the morning with shakes, muscle aches and a low fever....
              Today, 09:15 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
              PrintDriver
              Yeah, I've had some mighty fine cloudy cider while over in the UK.

But here, people just aren't used to cider that isn't all bubbly and sickly sweet and clear as light beer. This was pretty...
              Today, 08:25 AM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X