Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching a good screen for graphic design

Hello,
    I'm currently searching for a new screen. At the moment, I have a BenQ RL2455HM and an Asus VG248QE. I use the Asus mainly for gaming, so the colors aren't that important for me. But because I do a lot of graphic design, illustrations and logos, I need a screen with that shows me the right colors, and the BenQ is really disappointing in that point. So I wanted to sell my BenQ, and get a new second screen for graphic design.
    The screen should be at a 400 range, if possible in 2560x1440p and in a maximum size of 27'.
    Cause I do mainly web graphics, that are shown on screens, I need a sRGB screen, that maybe also supports Adobe RGB.
    I don't know much about screens, so that's why I write here. Would be cool if you could help me out
    Lg

Hi Sacha220899 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X