Active Stylus - which tablet/pc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Stylus - which tablet/pc

My daughter currently uses an ipad with a Wacom stylus, but wants to go to something small (11"-13") and portable she can use Adobe CC with. We're not brand loyal, but I do like the outlet scratch & dents (never had a scratch or a dent when i received them). The "must have" is it needs to be able to accommodate an active stylus.

So far we have found Surface Pro, Lenovo Yoga 900, Lenovo Miix 700, and I think there was a Dell model.

Didn't know if anyone could share their experience with these or if there are other options we haven't found.

Hi Pandp and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SniffySlug
      Seeking Help on 123Design Project.
      SniffySlug
      I need to adjust the thickness of the inside in order to print the object but now I can't figure out how to increase the inside. its currently .4mm and it needs to be .7 or .8. I have tried the tweak,...
      Yesterday, 10:07 PM
    • TaMac
      Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
      TaMac
      Yup. That is a massive fail! Good to know however...

Here is the proper link

https://taramaclean.myportfolio.com/projects

Thanks!
      Yesterday, 08:17 PM
    • trevoz
      quark 2016 and fontexplorer
      trevoz
      I have just installed QXP2016 and now I cannot run FontExplorer X Pro. Every time I run Font explorer QXP crashes. QXP will not open if Fontexplorer is open. Any one else having these problems
      Yesterday, 05:29 PM
    • Teejaa91
      EAN13 batch design
      Teejaa91
      Hi everyone,

For my job in the wholesale I have a question (how to find a way to automate EAN13 barcode in my designs). I recently learned a lot about CSV files - excel and datamerge etc....
      Yesterday, 02:28 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Tamac and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Yesterday, 10:39 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X