X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Card Inspiration

Hey all,

First time poster, be gentle!

I am looking for some inspiration for a memorial card I have to design, I'm trying to stay away from the usual gold frames, doves and flowers imagery, the client is looking for a more chic/minimal and contemporary look. It is a A5 folded to A6 with a photo and name on the cover, a couple of pictures and a prayer on the inside and space to write a greeting, probably just a photograph on the reverse. More like an upmarket fashion style almost. There will be a mix of black and white and colour imagery, and maybe some gold or copper foiling.

Here is an example of the kind of direction I am going in, simple and classy. Would anyone have any links, ideas etc they could show?

https://www.behance.net/studiostandard
    Last edited by kemingMatters; 04-27-2017, 08:36 AM. Reason: Link feature doesn't work proper, put link in copy

Hi! The link just goes to the behance home page.
    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

• kemingMatters
      kemingMatters commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed that link, the link feature on VB5 sucks it's best to put the URL right in the body of posts

• EC
      EC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks KM! Yes I'm not loving VB5 I must say.

Hi Secret and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X