Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphic tablet sugestions

Hi,
    I am looking around to buy a graphic tablet but i dont wanna go all out on the first one (so wacom is out of the league)
    Does anyone have any sugestions around the 300-400 dollar mark?
    thanks in advance

(english isnt my native language im sorry)

Are you looking for a tablet with a display where you draw on the screen itself, or are you looking for the kind of tablet that works more like a mouse on a mousepad but where you draw with a stylus on a blank tablet? If it's the former, good luck finding anything worth getting in your price range. If it's the latter, a new Wacom Intuos tablet is totally doable with money left over.

Personally, I don't like using tablets. Mine is mostly used as a fancy desk ornament that collects dust. Some people love them, though, and many people actually prefer the smaller (and less expensive) Intuos tablets to the larger ones.

Comment

Originally posted by B View Post
      Are you looking for a tablet with a display where you draw on the screen itself, or are you looking for the kind of tablet that works more like a mouse on a mousepad but where you draw with a stylus on a blank tablet? If it's the former, good luck finding anything worth getting in your price range. If it's the latter, a new Wacom Intuos tablet is totally doable with money left over.

Personally, I don't like using tablets. Mine is mostly used as a fancy desk ornament that collects dust. Some people love them, though, and many people actually prefer the smaller (and less expensive) Intuos tablets to the larger ones.
      yeah im looking for an lcd tablet
      i worked withe an screenles one for a year in school
      at first i didnt like it but as i used it more i disliked it less (stil dont like it tho
      at a local meeting of games movies commics (its called facts i ghent Belgium) i used a wacom with a screen and i liked that waaay more than the screenless

i saw this one https://us-shop.artisul.com/shop-all...d/artisul-d13/ for a little bit over my budget or the 10" for a little under
      would this be good?

Comment

Hi Zulegrafx and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X