Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Can I Find Stock Photos of People, Animals, Etc., In Endless Positions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I Find Stock Photos of People, Animals, Etc., In Endless Positions?

I would like to find an online source of people (parcticularly women), and animals (particularly jaguars) in every position imaginable. Does anyone know of such a place?
    ​Or is there software that aids an artist in creating these characters in limitless poses? Thanks.

No idea what the learning curve is:
    http://my.smithmicro.com/poser-3d-an...-software.html

or https://www.google.com/search?q=jagu...w=1614&bih=828

I'd post one for women, but your search parameter leads me to suspect you might get some fairly NSFW imagery that way.
    Last edited by PrintDriver; 09-27-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

So, here's the question, are you looking for images like that of people, animals, etc. for reference (if so, what PD posted would work pretty well.) Or, do you need it for some sort of final product where you would need to license the photography. Something like this (I searched for multiple exposure or motion exposure) http://www.gettyimages.com/license/114936123

Or in some cases, like this Tihnkstock example, if you search for something and then click "more form this photographer" you can find the same person in multiple poses sometimes: http://www.thinkstockphotos.com/sear...a.collectionRF

Or ... lastly ... you could hire a photographer to take multiple shots of the same people, animals, etc.

Once again, it's hard to say exactly what you need. Perhaps you can clarify.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Yeah, for my illustration work I tend to ask friends and family to stand a particular way if I'm trying to sort out the foreshortening, then just snap with iPhone. They're used to it. I also have a very extensive old-school paper morgue and some books that show models in various poses.
        Animals, you just have to find the right reference photo. Once you understand anatomy and foreshortening, you can usually do without the reference.
        The Atlas of Foreshortening is a good book series.
        Also Visualizing Muscles.

But if this is for composition art where you need a license, that is totally different.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
          Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
          Glitchin
          Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
          Today, 03:55 PM
        • Glitchin
          Comment on Logo Feedback
          Glitchin
          I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
          Today, 03:24 PM
        • Glitchin
          Reply to Critique Please?
          Glitchin
          This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
          Today, 02:58 PM
        • Glitchin
          Comment on Critique Please?
          Glitchin
          Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
          Today, 02:54 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Portfolio usage of work
          PrintDriver
          Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
          Today, 12:42 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X