Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for good hosting provider for my client..!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for good hosting provider for my client..!!

Hello,

I am running a web design company and I have 200+ clients. Eventually growing my business but facing problem in hosting section as I am hosting my client website at Godaddy but now looking to change because of many complaints. So can anyone suggest me good hosting who is using for their client or themselves...

Thanks,
    Mats...

EUKHOST

Not the cheapest maybe, but I have been very impressed with the service. I have been on the phone to them at gone midnight and nothing is ever too much trouble. They have even helped me with my sites code, because I'm rubbish at coding.

I can't speak highly enough of them.

Comment

I use Siteground. They are cheap and easy to get a hold of.

I would advise to stay away from Inmotion. There are a lot of reviews online saying Inmotion is great, but my experience with them was horrible. My simple Wordpress site would constantly go down. Whenever I contacted support it would take 45 minutes to get through to anyone. They also make it very difficult to cancel your plan; they force you to call them and wait forever and then get passed around to different departments before they will let you cancel.

Please, for the love of everything, stay away from Inmotion.

Comment

Originally posted by calebninja View Post
        Whenever I contacted support it would take 45 minutes to get through to anyone.
        Coincidentally, I'm on hold right now trying to cancel an inMotion account. They make you call them or use the online chat feature that I'm trying to use right now. So far, it's been a ten-minute wait.

Okay, 13 minutes and I've managed to get a cancellation. Not too bad, but I wish I could have just cancelled via the web instead of actually contacting them.

As far as the hosting company goes that I've had the best luck with, it's Lunarpages. I've been using them for years for small sites and never had a problem. It's a cPanel setup, which I like. I've never used them for dedicated, virtual private server (VPS) or reseller hosting, however (which judging from your post, you might need).

Comment

• calebninja
          calebninja commented
          Editing a comment
          Just curious, what made you want to cancel with inmotion? My site would constantly go down and when I realized how difficult it was to contact, them I knew I needed to cancel.

• B
          B commented
          Editing a comment
          We were using their VPS plan to put together a bunch of miscellaneous sites for high-traffic events. The events are over, so the client no longer had the need for what the VPS was costing. They wanted to move the sites to a lower-cost shared plan at a host they normally use.

As for my experience with inMotion, it was OK, but the way their VPN service is set up doesn't create a clear distinction between the primary domain and secondary domains hosted within the same VPS account. That's a little hard to explain without going into a bunch of detail, but it was annoying and would cause me not to use them again.

I never needed to contact their technical support, so I can't say how good (or bad) that was. There were a few scheduled maintenance outages late at night, but I don't recall them going down for any length of time, but I wasn't checking all that often either. I assume the client would have complained if it had been a problem.
          Last edited by B; 10-24-2017, 01:57 PM.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
        PrintDriver
        Happy Thanksgiving to all!
        Just waiting for dinner to finish cooking. We are eating fashionably late this year. Mainly because the bird was larger than expected, but that 's ok.
        Lots of hooverdoovers...
        Today, 04:17 PM
      • PanToshi
        PanToshi
        Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
      • B
        B
        Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
        Today, 12:57 PM
      • Arka-Software
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        Arka-Software
        There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
        Today, 12:46 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        PrintDriver
        You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
        Today, 09:10 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X