Perfect Bound Printers, East Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Bound Printers, East Coast

Can anyone recommend a short-run (300 or less) digital press that specializes in perfect bound books and is in the North East? I am currently using DeHarts in Oakland, CA to produce my game books for my small publishing company. I love their quality but the shipping is killing us (we ship them to Buffalo, NY). I can't find anyone who can do the perfect binding locally (WNY) at a reasonable rate. Here's some specs from one of our books so you can see what I am looking for. DeHarts offers several standard size books and does everything inhouse so their capabilities and paper choices are a bit limited. We used Lightning Source for a bit but their quality was awful.

Finish Size: 8.375 x 10.875
    Text: 60# Offset B/W Text,148 pages (no bleeds)
    Cover: 10pt C1S, 4 color 1 sided, Gloss Lamination (bleeds)
    Binding: Perfect Bind
    Qty: 300

Thanks for any help.

I've got one in Tampa if it's not too far.
    Marketing tips

Comment

If you have any contact info, I'd appreciate it. The shipping may be less; 1500mi instead of 3000.

Comment

I'll shoot it to you tomorrow...FYI - I've not printed through them yet, but have heard good about them.
        Marketing tips

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to convertion of idml to inx
          PrintDriver
          I have a pretty good idea you are going to have troubles with that file trying to go that far back. Everything from formatting to color.
          Just sayin.....
          Today, 11:36 AM
        • apl042
          apl042
          That's where I've actually got stuck - to find someone with CS4. Nobody is seen around. Most are using CC, at least CS6 or 5. The original idml was created in CS6. So, I guess it should be downsaved in...
          Today, 11:20 AM
        • Carlo
          Carlo
          Best ting, find someone that has CS4 and let him/her do the conversion to inx
          Today, 11:03 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Design Layout
          KitchWitch
          Hi Max and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 10:03 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Hello
          KitchWitch
          Hi Btwenty1 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 10:02 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X