Perfect Bound Printers, East Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Bound Printers, East Coast

Can anyone recommend a short-run (300 or less) digital press that specializes in perfect bound books and is in the North East? I am currently using DeHarts in Oakland, CA to produce my game books for my small publishing company. I love their quality but the shipping is killing us (we ship them to Buffalo, NY). I can't find anyone who can do the perfect binding locally (WNY) at a reasonable rate. Here's some specs from one of our books so you can see what I am looking for. DeHarts offers several standard size books and does everything inhouse so their capabilities and paper choices are a bit limited. We used Lightning Source for a bit but their quality was awful.

Finish Size: 8.375 x 10.875
    Text: 60# Offset B/W Text,148 pages (no bleeds)
    Cover: 10pt C1S, 4 color 1 sided, Gloss Lamination (bleeds)
    Binding: Perfect Bind
    Qty: 300

Thanks for any help.

I've got one in Tampa if it's not too far.
    Marketing tips

Comment

If you have any contact info, I'd appreciate it. The shipping may be less; 1500mi instead of 3000.

Comment

I'll shoot it to you tomorrow...FYI - I've not printed through them yet, but have heard good about them.
        Marketing tips

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to morning routine for success?
          PrintDriver
          Seriously?
          Just getting out of bed in the morning is a success. Bonus if I can find two matching socks.
          Today, 09:10 PM
        • FrontEndDev99
          morning routine for success?
          FrontEndDev99
          Do you have a morning productivity routine? If so what is it...
          Today, 08:52 PM
        • Buda
          Reply to Help with the lost website!
          Buda
          Did you buy the domain name or did the other guy buy it for you?

If you bought it, you just re-install the theme, host it yourself and then point the domain to the new site.
          Today, 07:46 PM
        • Buda
          Reply to your 2.0 sites....
          Buda
          Can you please clarify what you mean by web 2.0? It's quite a dated term.

In terms of design, web 2.0 style used to be the word to describe anything with shiny buttons and reflections on...
          Today, 07:42 PM
        • Buda
          Reply to Staying Current
          Buda
          The thing with trends is they date really quickly. My clients don't keep up with trends so it's unlikely they want to see the latest design trends in the proofs I supply.

For random inspiration,...
          Today, 07:40 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X