Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Can you ID this font?
    HotButton
    That might not even be a font. It could be based on a font, but there is no rule that it has to be, and if it is, I can't think of a worse vehicle for identification than an unclear photo of neon....
    Today, 02:35 PM
  • brent_harris
    Reply to Creating Color Palettes for Clients
    brent_harris
    Thank you. I understand that, as a designer, it is part of the time I charge for, to determine the individual values of colors in their various models, etc. This is not what I'm trying to avoid, or streamline....
    Today, 02:29 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Creating Color Palettes for Clients
    PrintDriver
    No.
    Because the CMYK values, Hex Values, RGB values and the actual Pantone match values (you are using spot colors, pantone or otherwise, right?) may not be the values associated with any one single...
    Today, 02:03 PM
  • brent_harris
    Creating Color Palettes for Clients
    brent_harris
    I have a bit of a dilemma... As a matter of practice, I generally provide a style guide to my clients, with their new logo (or illustration, etc.). Part of this style guide is a color palette, outlining...
    Today, 01:56 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to A4 sheets. One side white + one side Pantone color?
    Designia
    You need to call around to some printing companies and get quotes.
    Today, 01:31 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Resources

I have been put in charge of ordering paper for our HP Color LaserJet 5550hdn Printer and I have not been able to find paper marketed for high quality jobs. I am interested in the follow paper:

Color Copy Photo White, 32-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Color Copy Photo White Cover Stock, 60-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Color Copy Photo White Cover Stock, 80-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Does any one know of a reputable paper retailer in which I can find this paper? I have looking on the HP website and they just don't seem to have what I need. Often they don't display the paper weight and the only offer 8.5 x 11 paper for most.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X