Paper Resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Resources

I have been put in charge of ordering paper for our HP Color LaserJet 5550hdn Printer and I have not been able to find paper marketed for high quality jobs. I am interested in the follow paper:

Color Copy Photo White, 32-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Color Copy Photo White Cover Stock, 60-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Color Copy Photo White Cover Stock, 80-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Does any one know of a reputable paper retailer in which I can find this paper? I have looking on the HP website and they just don't seem to have what I need. Often they don't display the paper weight and the only offer 8.5 x 11 paper for most.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to Recently fired. Climbing out of depression. I need some advice.
    B
    Seriously, have you tried antidepressants or therapy? Depression is a serious problem that interferes with people's lives, and you've just spelled out an excellent example. If you haven't already done...
    Yesterday, 11:45 PM
  • keluitry
    Reply to Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
    keluitry
    Thanks for your response! Had a break and came back to it, and I think I stumbled upon your method by messing around, and it's worked! Cheers for the help, appreciate it!
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • B
    Reply to Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
    B
    It sounds like you've run into one of my personal annoyances with Illustrator, and I have no idea why Adobe hasn't fixed this old problem. I half suspect there's some reason for it that I'm overlooking,...
    Yesterday, 11:26 PM
  • keluitry
    Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
    keluitry
    Hi guys,

I'm new to Illustrator and am working on a graphic for my clothing business. I want parts of this in different colours, so I'm slicing them using the knife tool, and going from there....
    Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  • Virindi
    Career advice
    Virindi
    I'm a UX Designer considering a job doing UX, but with the title "Associate Director Digital Media". Would this title hurt me down the road if I were to apply to other design jobs?
    Yesterday, 07:59 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X