No announcement yet.

Paper Resources

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Resources

I have been put in charge of ordering paper for our HP Color LaserJet 5550hdn Printer and I have not been able to find paper marketed for high quality jobs. I am interested in the follow paper:

Color Copy Photo White, 32-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Color Copy Photo White Cover Stock, 60-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Color Copy Photo White Cover Stock, 80-lb
    8.5 x 11
    11 x17
    8.5 x 14

Does any one know of a reputable paper retailer in which I can find this paper? I have looking on the HP website and they just don't seem to have what I need. Often they don't display the paper weight and the only offer 8.5 x 11 paper for most.

I'd appreciate any help.

Latest Topics

• Pavlo
    Reply to Looking for mentor
    As a professional working designer (20+ years) and someone who has benefited from 2 mentorships, my advice to you would be to first do what it takes to get yourself enrolled to study graphic design....
    Today, 05:07 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Looking for mentor
    You sound like you're quite isolated. I think the best thing you can do is relocate, at least temporarily, to somewhere that has the support system and education you need to follow a graphic design career....
    Today, 04:00 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Orthography
    Typography is the visual representation of a font as it pertains to your design. Typography should compliment the message.
    Orthography is the arrangement of typographical elements so they spell...
    Today, 03:50 PM
  • joelanthon
    Reply to Portfolio website review
    The last 2 screenshots are part of eachother i just couldn't screenshot the whole page. All the screenshots are on one page as u scroll down. Ive also changed the website a bit too such as the color and...
    Today, 03:17 PM
  • JuliaAndrea2013
    Hi there!
    Hello to everybody!
    I'm Julia and I'm from Italy but now I'm living in Glasgow to attend my degree in Digital Media and working in every project that arise, both paid and unpaid, related with graphic...
    Today, 02:06 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings