Need Help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help.

Help! If anyone can share a Bell Cent Address font for PC. I made my resume using this font in Mac and when I edited using my PC, it changed.

Thanks!

no worries mate, will email over!!
    Me, drunk? i have only had tee martoonies!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Breanne.C
      Reply to Helloooooo!
      Breanne.C
      Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
      Yesterday, 10:29 PM
    • Breanne.C
      Reply to Font ID Please
      Breanne.C
      Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
      Yesterday, 10:14 PM
    • B
      Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
      B
      You'll need to add an email address for interested designers to contact you and work out details offline.
      Yesterday, 04:34 PM
    • Peter3v
      Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
      Peter3v
      Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm the owner of a recruitment company whom has a logo that they are happy with BUT would like the name of the recruitment business to be to the immediate right of the logo...
      Yesterday, 12:40 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Poster for a school project
      PrintDriver
      Still doesn't help the student figure out how to come up with a viable concept. If they had done even the tiniest bit of research, your ''concept'' would have been easily discovered. It's on just about...
      Yesterday, 06:54 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X