Academic Superstore and JourneyEd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academic Superstore and JourneyEd

With so many students on these boards, if you haven't discovered Academic Superstore or JourneyEd online, you should check them out. You can save a LOT of money buying what you need for graphic design through them.

Academic Superstore seems to have a greater selection.
    "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
    LinkedIn

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to give advice on my new logo
    KitchWitch
    Hi Lucas and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 08:02 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hi there
    KitchWitch
    Hi Bekky12 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:00 AM
  • calebninja
    Reply to Depixelization
    calebninja
    I don't see why anyone would want to de-pixel pixel art. Without the pixels it's just a poor illustration.
    Today, 07:55 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Introduction and thinking about freelancing
    PrintDriver
    I've heard of Upwork only recently cuz it was mentioned here on the GDF.
    That third one, never heard of it.
    Pan, I got 12 more years of this. Even if it happens, I doubt I'd have any say...
    Today, 07:46 AM
  • HotButton
    Reply to give advice on my new logo
    HotButton
    What's the name of the business? The design reads "Best Fresno" as though there are multiple, competing Fresnos and this one is the "best." I have doubts about whether that would be...
    Today, 07:33 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X