<b>
    Brain, pencil, paper, Adobe Illustrator
    Today, 06:22 AM
  • Carlo
    Reply to Illustrator Gradient on Grouped Objects
    Carlo
    Select the group apply no fill to it

keep the group selected

Go to appearance panel, second icon atthe bottom of the panel frim the left Add new fill.

With the fill...
    Today, 06:12 AM
  • john14
    Suggestion please
    john14
    Which tool is better for logo design?
    Today, 06:04 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of August!!!
    PrintDriver
    Kitty and Kool, thanks for the years of making Friday mornings fun.

Re other chat platforms, I've given up fighting "progress"
    I'm waiting for drones to deliver my groceries...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • kibblex
    Illustrator Gradient on Grouped Objects
    kibblex
    I've been working on my logo. I pathfinder'd the P out of the B and now the pieces are grouped. When I apply a gradient from the gradient panel, I can't seem to adjust it with the gradient tool the same...
    Today, 03:26 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed to identify a font

Hi - I need some help - I need to identify this font, was trying to run this through all my friends and cam empty.
    Thanks Margaret[IMG]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MargaretJ; 05-29-2006, 01:14 AM.

Hi Margaret, welcome to the forum.

You've linked us to an image on your desktop, that won't work. Try attaching it instead. You can learn how to do this here in our FAQ If that doesn't work try hosting it at Imageshack.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like you figured it out.

Comment

hmmm toughie.
      I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Try here: http://www.identifont.com/

It asks you a series of questions about characteristics of the font, and comes up with matches.

I tried it, and it didn't match your sample, but perhaps you have access to more characters in your sample than you posted. In particular the capital Q and the capital W.

I can do a little bit more looking on Tuesday when I get back to work (that's where my font book lives), but you might have better luck in the meantime if you have more in your sample.
        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/itc/resavska-itc/light

?

Comment

Close PD, but the lowercase y doesn't match at all. That's a real characteristic on this font, methinks.

Actually, Nicholas Cochin came close on the lowercase y, but the g didn't have the open end on the left. Plus the ascender to x-height ratio was nowhere close.

Comment

Can also try What the Font.

Comment

On the sample I can't see if the serif's are square or have a filet between the leg and the bar. Neither can Whatthefont apparently cuz it gave me both.

The person needs to get a flatter sample to run through either identifier. Part of the problem is the bloating.

It sure is an oddball. I don't recognize that y for anything. Freeware?

Comment

Or possibly even a system font of some sort. That's why I wish I had my font book here.

Actually, Nicholas Cochin has that kind of lowercase y, but as I said, the ascenders are way taller in proportion to the x-height.

What's killing me is I feel like I've seen this font before, but every name I've typed into myfonts is not even close.

I'd go looking for the lowercase y and the lowercase g for sure, they seem really unique.

Comment

whatever it is, it's beautiful.
                    You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Yup, I agree EC. That's why I want to identify it, I want to use it myself if I've already got it!

Comment

I thought it might be an interpretation of a Rudolph Koch Font, with the trademark open double storey 'g'.
                        I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

lol people, you are going to put this in favorites )))
                          http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/
                          My website: http://ilyatitov.com/

Comment

yup, yaruski, we know about that one (read the previous posts, we all went there first).

Identifont is also good.

Now, you crazy Russian you, what's the font in the sample?

Comment

that one?
                              Resavska ITC Light
                              :
                              My website: http://ilyatitov.com/

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X