Monitor Calibration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Calibration

Hey All, I just bought a new laptop and I want to try and get it to display colors as acurately as possible. Its my understanding that Pantone makes a product to do so but before I went and spent money on something, I wanted to see what kind of things you guys where doing, if anything at all. Thanx!
    Man who farts in church, sits in own pew.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lord Daz
    Illustrator: Path from 3D Object.
    Lord Daz
    Hi

I need to create a path from a 3D object. I select first my 2D object, after I choose Effect > 3D > Extrude & Bevel.

Now from the "3D" objekt I have created...
    Today, 03:27 PM
  • B
    Reply to Magazine layout--Back after a 6 year break :)
    B
    A magazine about beards? Okaaaay.

Anyway, I think the cover looks fine. It sort of has the bushy, manly sort of look that big, bearded guys might like (I'm assuming USA). If it were me,...
    Today, 02:17 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
    Kayekaye
    This something paper reps used to address with their paper sample books. I have many examples of how to achieve this look on press from them. Do you work in print and have vendors you ask for sample?...
    Today, 02:12 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Should I follow this Histogram ?
    Kayekaye
    From this shot you posted you have totally lost the black knob on top. When retouching products you cannot just use a global answer, but use masking for areas of great contrast.
    Today, 02:06 PM
  • Stem1989
    Magazine layout--Back after a 6 year break :)
    Stem1989
    Hi everyone this is my first post but there's need to go easy on me .

Long story short, I studied a Creative Advertising degree that ended in 2010, I won a few design awards while studying...
    Today, 02:05 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X