Monitor Calibration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Calibration

Hey All, I just bought a new laptop and I want to try and get it to display colors as acurately as possible. Its my understanding that Pantone makes a product to do so but before I went and spent money on something, I wanted to see what kind of things you guys where doing, if anything at all. Thanx!
    Man who farts in church, sits in own pew.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HawtTuna
    Reply to Critique Me...
    HawtTuna
    Hello,

From what I can see here, I really can't judge your work. From the screenshot you posted, you seem to be technically proficient in Adobe Illustrator. Most of these seem to be self-initiated...
    Today, 08:18 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Newcomer
    KitchWitch
    Hi Ace and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 07:55 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Photoshop on disc
    PrintDriver
    Get yourself a backup drive and mirror your system to that. Macs have Time Machine and I'm sure PCs have something similar.
    I have to say, it's saved me days of headache. Never used to do it. But...
    Today, 05:35 PM
  • Aceh0le21
    Newcomer
    Aceh0le21
    Hey everyone, my name is Wayne. I'm 32 from Philadelphia,PA. I have been slowly teaching myself more and more Adobe Photoshop cs6 and have used what little skill I have acquired to make some custom photos...
    Today, 02:04 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Photoshop on disc
    KitchWitch
    Hi Jamiedot and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:06 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X