No announcement yet.

Monitor Calibration

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Calibration

Hey All, I just bought a new laptop and I want to try and get it to display colors as acurately as possible. Its my understanding that Pantone makes a product to do so but before I went and spent money on something, I wanted to see what kind of things you guys where doing, if anything at all. Thanx!
    Man who farts in church, sits in own pew.

Latest Topics

• Vaudoux
    Got a job in an advertising agency and it's... extremely boring?
    I've studied design for 3 years and had freelance clients here and there before. I just got my first actual job as a designer after being on the job market for about a year without any success.
    Today, 04:50 AM
  • Red Kittie Kat
    Reply to Someone experienced in Pinterest here?
    Red Kittie Kat
    As far as I can see you can only sort your own boards. There is no way to sort or save boards you follow.
    Today, 12:51 AM
  • ohqpi
    Christmas Advice! Wacom Intuos Pro
    Hi guys,

I am in need of some advice for my sisters christmas present. She is a graphic designer & I really want to get her a gift that she will love and helps her with her work. So...
    Yesterday, 10:54 PM
  • B
    Reply to Questions
    Hi Jynx, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.
    Yesterday, 10:44 PM
  • Jynx
    I have been looking for an art community that has Graphic design contests & photomanipulation battles. I am hoping this is the place i am looking for since deviant art has become a place to post art...
    Yesterday, 08:43 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us